The Emptiness inside my Soul

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Hiiii:arf

I've been here for about 20 days so i thought i'd introduce myself:^_^

Im a female student from the united kingdom who loves manga,anime and kpop

I joined the mangahelpers community because im kind of a loner:emocatand always at home so i get bored really easily and so far i love it here.

Also feel free to ask me anything and i'll answer:)
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
Sup Emptysoul!
Which Manga are you currently reading?
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Hello,ulq

Mostly fairy tail,one piece and shingeki no kyojin
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Who could it be other than the dragon king,Acnologia:cheez
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hey there Empy (Do you mind if I call you that? I like to make nicknames for people :] )
Welcome to Mangahelpers and don't think that there's any pressure to start a thread ASAP :D I'd been a member for almost 4 months before I opened mine :XD
So what part of the UK do you live in? Have you ever read and manga and do you like Seinen manga like Tokyo Ghoul?
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Hey there Empy (Do you mind if I call you that? I like to make nicknames for people :] )
Welcome to Mangahelpers and don't think that there's any pressure to start a thread ASAP :D I'd been a member for almost 4 months before I opened mine :XD
So what part of the UK do you live in? Have you ever read and manga and do you like Seinen manga like Tokyo Ghoul?
Lol,weird nickname but sure you could call me that

Also i love tokyo ghoul and already finished it

I dont like tokyo ghoul:re as much tho
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Lol,weird nickname but sure you could call me that

Also i love tokyo ghoul and already finished it

I dont like tokyo ghoul:re as much tho
I like Tg:re for plot purposes. The badass moments are still good but not as good as the first manga where they were still fresh and original. It's also slow in the TG Section here on MH recently because it's the start of a new arc and not much amazing stuff is happening.
I'm so glad to find another TGler though :zomg
You should come join discussions now and again :pleased
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
I like Tg:re for plot purposes. The badass moments are still good but not as good as the first manga where they were still fresh and original. It's also slow in the TG Section here on MH recently because it's the start of a new arc and not much amazing stuff is happening.
I'm so glad to find another TGler though :zomg
You should come join discussions now and again :pleased
I wouldnt call myself a big tg:re fan since I only read half of it and it was a while ago too so im not really sure whats going on right now.

Anyways,are you a fan of snk?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I wouldnt call myself a big tg:re fan since I only read half of it and it was a while ago too so im not really sure whats going on right now.

Anyways,are you a fan of snk?
How could I not be? SnK is on FMA's level in my eyes for both the quality of the anime and manga overall and the world building/plot. The only thing SnK lacks is properly fleshed out and good characters.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
How could I not be? SnK is on FMA's level in my eyes for both the quality of the anime and manga overall and the world building/plot. The only thing SnK lacks is properly fleshed out and good characters.
What makes u say that?:huh
I think it actually has some pretty good characters especially levi
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It's good. The Mobile app is functional and the PC Desktop App is great. But you can just use the browser Discord btw :lmao

He freezes, his entire being throbbing. A son… He whimpers, tears suddenly begin to streak down his face. “I have a son”.

When one has lost everything, one has no reason to live…

Zero turns around and begins swiftly walking back in the direction he had come from. He had a son who was waiting. He didn’t know who it was, but…. Something alien had pierced his heart. Desire….

Once again…. I began to desire… To once again be loved by someone. It was all my fault. I thought my time was done, but now?

A titanic force tries to push Zero back, but he doesn’t feel it, so overcome by an influx of emotions…. The throbbing was getting louder in his ears by the second.

Blood. Rushing through long empty veins. A single Heartbeat, echoing through the infinite space towards me… I wanted to go back.

Suddenly, something shoots out from the Doors of Death and implants itself deep inside Zero’s chest. His mask shatters, discarding his robe and looking at another set of doors at this end of the hall. These doors remained closed. He roars in defiance of death, striking out with his Kagune and decimating the solid gold gateway, light streaming in from the other side.

Was it a miscalculation of my own strength? I would never know. But I am strong. I suddenly remembered a crucial detail. I had rejected death before, I could do it again…

He steps through the gate into life once more, a myriad of sensations filling him at once. Pain, Anger, Happiness, Loss…. All of these feelings surged through his body and revitalises him, healing his fatal wounds as he stands, facing Kuzo before him while wiping his mouth of all blood.

Pain is a strength. It tells you when to flee. It keeps you from overstepping your boundaries, but most importantly…. It tells you…. YOU’RE NOT DEAD YET!!!

Kuzo looks on as Zero’s wounds all heal up instantly, steam rising from his body covered in a sapphire blue robe. His mask had broken, revealing his single Kakugan and white hair. Kuzo’s eyes widen slightly. “You’re… that ghoul… SSS rated… One Eyed King”.

Zero raises his right hand and cracks his finger, cocking his head and widening his Kakugan eye while narrowing the other. “Tsk… Kid, the name’s Kaneki”…

“He feels pain once again! Must it always be Anguish that awakens this heavy heart?”

End Tokyo Ghoul: Crimson 04

Next time: Stepping on Shadows
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hello EmptySoul :arf

How did you stumble across MH?

Good good.... Spirit approves
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw do you want to join an MH Discord chat server?
https://discord.gg/q3hGNrB
TFW you don't link to my chat...#betrayed :pout
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Id love to but I dont have the app:s

Is the app any good tho,if it is ill definitley download it
Yes, it is! It's basically a better Skype (minus video chat)!
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
It's good. The Mobile app is functional and the PC Desktop App is great. But you can just use the browser Discord btw :lmao

He freezes, his entire being throbbing. A son… He whimpers, tears suddenly begin to streak down his face. “I have a son”.

When one has lost everything, one has no reason to live…

Zero turns around and begins swiftly walking back in the direction he had come from. He had a son who was waiting. He didn’t know who it was, but…. Something alien had pierced his heart. Desire….

Once again…. I began to desire… To once again be loved by someone. It was all my fault. I thought my time was done, but now?

A titanic force tries to push Zero back, but he doesn’t feel it, so overcome by an influx of emotions…. The throbbing was getting louder in his ears by the second.

Blood. Rushing through long empty veins. A single Heartbeat, echoing through the infinite space towards me… I wanted to go back.

Suddenly, something shoots out from the Doors of Death and implants itself deep inside Zero’s chest. His mask shatters, discarding his robe and looking at another set of doors at this end of the hall. These doors remained closed. He roars in defiance of death, striking out with his Kagune and decimating the solid gold gateway, light streaming in from the other side.

Was it a miscalculation of my own strength? I would never know. But I am strong. I suddenly remembered a crucial detail. I had rejected death before, I could do it again…

He steps through the gate into life once more, a myriad of sensations filling him at once. Pain, Anger, Happiness, Loss…. All of these feelings surged through his body and revitalises him, healing his fatal wounds as he stands, facing Kuzo before him while wiping his mouth of all blood.

Pain is a strength. It tells you when to flee. It keeps you from overstepping your boundaries, but most importantly…. It tells you…. YOU’RE NOT DEAD YET!!!

Kuzo looks on as Zero’s wounds all heal up instantly, steam rising from his body covered in a sapphire blue robe. His mask had broken, revealing his single Kakugan and white hair. Kuzo’s eyes widen slightly. “You’re… that ghoul… SSS rated… One Eyed King”.

Zero raises his right hand and cracks his finger, cocking his head and widening his Kakugan eye while narrowing the other. “Tsk… Kid, the name’s Kaneki”…

“He feels pain once again! Must it always be Anguish that awakens this heavy heart?”

End Tokyo Ghoul: Crimson 04

Next time: Stepping on Shadows
That settles it then
Im downloading the mobile app

And did u actually write that:gwah
If you did then you're a really good writer:verily
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hello EmptySoul :arf

How did you stumble across MH?
Hi Atomicus:arf

Used to come here for spoilers and i would always have opinions i wanted to express so i made an account
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Hi

How are you?

More importantly, who are you?
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Looool:XD
I totally forgot abt this thread since Nobody visits me :emocat

Hey,im good @Philia
And btw im in the MH interview game and the who wrote which reply game if that rings a bell
 
Top