Games MH's Interviewer Game - Sign Up and Information Thread

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India


I think I can give it a go ( don't count me in just yet I will confirm that tomorrow dunno if I will have enough time for it )
Dunno how my name ended up to be mentioned here:awe

​
bcuz ur awsm
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
This will be a fun game guys :kappa
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
like how fun it was for you last game? :kappa
It was just to make you feel not alone :kappa
But you were at -100 so i couldn't reach you :notamused
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay


I think I can give it a go ( don't count me in just yet I will confirm that tomorrow dunno if I will have enough time for it )
Dunno how my name ended up to be mentioned here:awe

​
OMG KAGURA :arf KAGURAAAA :arf aww yiss

im in
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
What r rules and stuffs ? BTW when is last day for sign up ?
Read the opening post for rules


Signup ends on 11th December 6AM GMT
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Organizized, @TSPanda, @Kat, @lawlett-kun, @riki
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I think I can give it a go ( don't count me in just yet I will confirm that tomorrow dunno if I will have enough time for it )
Dunno how my name ended up to be mentioned here:awe
It doesn't take much taim desio. U log in once in a day and spend 5-10 mins on it and done.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Signup ends in approximately 48 hours
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
Count me in
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'll be Celebrity in ano next game :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Past few last weeks even that few minutes would be too much for me ;) but now I can manage count me in :nod


:kappa
ooooh Fairy Tail's Vici has arrived. What's up girl? :hurr
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Ayyy, Vici is here, rejoice!
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Thanks for mentioning my glorious self, but I'll pass. I can't handle Darky, sadly.

:hmph
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,184
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Top