bcuz ur awsm![]()
I think I can give it a go ( don't count me in just yet I will confirm that tomorrow dunno if I will have enough time for it )
Dunno how my name ended up to be mentioned here
bcuz ur awsm![]()
I think I can give it a go ( don't count me in just yet I will confirm that tomorrow dunno if I will have enough time for it )
Dunno how my name ended up to be mentioned here
bcuz ur awsm

like how fun it was for you last game?This will be a fun game guys![]()

You can expect me to win broThis will be a fun game guys![]()

It was just to make you feel not alonelike how fun it was for you last game?![]()


What r rules and stuffs ? BTW when is last day for sign up ?
such a broIt was just to make you feel not alone
But you were at -100 so i couldn't reach you![]()


OMG KAGURA![]()
I think I can give it a go ( don't count me in just yet I will confirm that tomorrow dunno if I will have enough time for it )
Dunno how my name ended up to be mentioned here
KAGURAAAA
aww yissRead the opening post for rulesWhat r rules and stuffs ? BTW when is last day for sign up ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It doesn't take much taim desio. U log in once in a day and spend 5-10 mins on it and done.I think I can give it a go ( don't count me in just yet I will confirm that tomorrow dunno if I will have enough time for it )
Dunno how my name ended up to be mentioned here![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Past few last weeks even that few minutes would be too much for meIt doesn't take much taim desio. U log in once in a day and spend 5-10 mins on it and done.
but now I can manage count me in 
Pending:
@Vici


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
ooooh Fairy Tail's Vici has arrived. What's up girl?Past few last weeks even that few minutes would be too much for mebut now I can manage count me in
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hi Phi-kun how are you doiiiing ?Host
@Philia
Celebrity
@GodDarkness
Players
@Farfalla
@Demonspeed
@Atomicus
@Holt, @gnut, @Vici, @Erinyes, @GrySun--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
miss you 
neeeeeed some explanations, pliiiz, don't know at all the game.