
Oh well, where is TINAAAAAAAA ? @Totinona . Even BATTO is here.





When did u ever understand anything ?Im in
Even though i dont understand the rules![]()



like ur name EMPTY BOWLLLLLLL
NoWhen did u ever understand anything ?like ur name EMPTY BOWLLLLLLL
https://mangahelpers.com/forum/posts/4417882/
See that post
Basically ,just ask questions to darky and embarass him.![]()



genius my buttocksNo
Ill get the hang of it anyways
I am a genius after all
Also this is the one game ill lose since i barely know anyone![]()

Well, that's just too brutalgenius my buttocks
you can't even read the rules and info
just give Darky a hard time by asking troll questions like you do on discord![]()

Im a genius and u know itgenius my buttocks
you can't even read the rules and info
just give Darky a hard time by asking troll questions like you do on discord![]()




Genius ????No
Ill get the hang of it anyways
I am a genius after all
Also this is the one game ill lose since i barely know anyone![]()

Again ......genus....LOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLIm a genius and u know it
Also I dont ask troll questions
I give troll answers![]()
Not everyone, but yes, you're somewhat correct... I like you.Everybody is dumb here in front of the Lord @Gallon
genius*Genius ????, Yeah , u r genius .![]()
KIDDO, just harass him with ur lame questions u ask as always.
Again ......genus....LOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL
EMPTY BOWL becoming EMPTY TROLL now........or SOUL TROLL. ?




--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I thought you like meThanks for mentioning my glorious self, but I'll pass. I can't handle Darky, sadly.
![]()

Not of the Lannisters pleaseYou try to guess the answers to some really sad, pathetic, and weird (emphasis on this one) questions related to the celebrity, which in this case is the sexy, awesome, mothertruckin' Darky of the Lannisters.

It'll be fun ..VERY funWhy the hell not...
Shining a light into the vastness of my ignorance on Darky sounds like a fun way to waste away my limited free time.

So many guyslooks like Darky is gonna have a hard time answering all the questions
gonna make it more harder.. (not talking about what you're thinking)
count me in, philia-kun!
@BattousaiYngwie @lakhan220 @Totinona @EmptySoul @BrandyThema @Miralicious akuma @Shinyarcanine45

