Shounen Demon's Plan by Okamoto Yoshimichi

Ant-o

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
85
Reaction score
30
Age
39
Country
United States
I was surprised that for chapter 2 we didn't get a 1 year timeskip out the gate lol
 

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thought it was pretty good.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I quite enjoyed that. Right down to business. The collectionist looks like a weirdo. And it's obvious what he collects if that finger in this earlobe is anything to go by :errr
 

amit-monsterman999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2012
Messages
899
Reaction score
327
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
but what about chapter 3 is that good or bad
It seems kind of okay but i think the fight should start quicker
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Chapter was alright. Seems like Patron is gonna help us get fights.

And Salvia's heels give me ankle pain.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Interesting chapter.
I liked Salvia (but I keep on reading her name like Saliva, which is kinda dumb but let's put that aside for now)
They avoided the cliche of Salvia attacking him the same way Leone did in Akame Ga Kill Chapter 1, so that was a plus one, although really, was there any need for her to be a Tsundere?:-_- Seems kinda lazy honestly.
Boros is kinda annoying me with his pacifist attitude, he needs to shape up soon or else he'll be the first one to die in this tournament honestly.
 

amit-monsterman999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2012
Messages
899
Reaction score
327
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
anybody knows where chapter 4 is or is the manga already dying
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Nice chapter. This collectionist's ability is interesting. I especially loved Boro dismissing his introduction. All manga/anime characters should take note!! Just get on with it lol. Salvia looking for her brother is a bit cliched. I wouldn't be surprised if later on she also becomes "chosen". I guess having a common goal will put her and Boro together on the same path which we all saw coming anyway. And Carlos. Oh Carlos. Definitely my fav character so far. He seems a lot more in tune with what's going on and is keen to accept it than Boro. I'm enjoying this manga. I hope it continues.
 

Xguard

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
268
Reaction score
106
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
It's 4 chapters I read now. I accept it's really decent. However, I expect more exciting about the plot because the current story line is kinda too straight.
There will be more enemies come to Boro and I hope Salvia can change the way he adventure. I mean Boro has no clue of tactic or strategy but Salvia seems to be more clever and she should make the story more interesting with many possible paths instead of going to each town to ask the information about Carlos like this.

Anyway I feel some smell of Gashbell lol.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Interesting chapter.
Is it me or was the scene with Salvia sorta rushed? I don't get why she chose that particular moment to approach him when she noticed he was a country bumpkin before. Was she always looking for someone with abilities to help out with her brother's case?
Also HA! The Collectionist. What a classic name. I wanna see how the rest of these participants are called.
The best part of the chapter was no doubt seeing Carlos in the beginning though, that was a nice surprise. I hope we switch perspectives like this between him and Boro for the rest of the series until they meet again.
 

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ye I'm not sure why she pointed a gun at him. Pretty sure she could've just asked him
 

KageTrigger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2014
Messages
287
Reaction score
235
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ye I'm not sure why she pointed a gun at him. Pretty sure she could've just asked him
Eh it could be out of fear, trying to be tough even though she's questioning a demon. Tbh idk either haha
 

amit-monsterman999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2012
Messages
899
Reaction score
327
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Been checking for it constantly and nothing. I'm seriously side eyeing wsj right now:-_-
wasts wsj ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nice chapter. This collectionist's ability is interesting. I especially loved Boro dismissing his introduction. All manga/anime characters should take note!! Just get on with it lol. Salvia looking for her brother is a bit cliched. I wouldn't be surprised if later on she also becomes "chosen". I guess having a common goal will put her and Boro together on the same path which we all saw coming anyway. And Carlos. Oh Carlos. Definitely my fav character so far. He seems a lot more in tune with what's going on and is keen to accept it than Boro. I'm enjoying this manga. I hope it continues.
it is and a great collection to boro my thinking is that whichever demon dies takes the other person's grimiore. So if the collectionist wins he will take boro's armour as his own and if boro wins (which is likely) he will take the collectionists ability giving him a wide range of offensive capabilities.

that makes sense because that wats the collectionist meant by taking him in his collection so it's possible boro will get huge quick powerups
hopefully this is a fast manga as it seems he only needs to win 107 fights which should be fast and easy and i hope its a fast short manga not something that drags on and on
 

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States
wasts wsj ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


it is and a great collection to boro my thinking is that whichever demon dies takes the other person's grimiore. So if the collectionist wins he will take boro's armour as his own and if boro wins (which is likely) he will take the collectionists ability giving him a wide range of offensive capabilities.

that makes sense because that wats the collectionist meant by taking him in his collection so it's possible boro will get huge quick powerups
hopefully this is a fast manga as it seems he only needs to win 107 fights which should be fast and easy and i hope its a fast short manga not something that drags on and on
I dont think so, I think maybe the collectionist can
 

susanoo13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
483
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Nor will Boro fight another 107 demons. That would mean no other demon will beat another which would be boring as hell, I hope to see it go somewhere in the footsteps of Gash bell and have some more engrossing demons with a plan of how to win and of course more info about what is the origin of the Demon's plan and what does it's creator benefit from all of this mayhem.
 

amit-monsterman999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2012
Messages
899
Reaction score
327
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I dont think so, I think maybe the collectionist can
well to be king of demons means to steal the other abilities as well otherwise its a never ending cycle the same grimiore would show up again in someone else i feel whoever wins takes the grimiore as well of the looser
 

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well to be king of demons means to steal the other abilities as well otherwise its a never ending cycle the same grimiore would show up again in someone else i feel whoever wins takes the grimiore as well of the looser
What? Lol where was this stated in the manga
 
Top