Games MH Interview Game - Game 4 - GodDarkness Edition

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I have a feeling this stupid bromance will get @Atomicus disqualified :nah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
received 9 pms so far
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
I have a feeling this stupid bromance will get @Atomicus disqualified :nah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
received 9 pms so far
We still need 13more:arf
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Still, let that Bromance bloom in that thread they will have my support in next awards :wtf
Good good, Darky approves :snidely
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
11 pms received. 11 pms left

16 hours left to pm questions for the first phase
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Good for @GodDarkness ....I am so happy for u...

I have a feeling this stupid bromance will get @Atomicus disqualified :nah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
received 9 pms so far
PHilia -chan, any questions....any type , right ? :snidely
Still, let that Bromance bloom in that thread they will have my support in next awards :wtf
Good good :wtf Finally others are noticing what I have been saying for ages now..... @GodDarkness Darky , my boy , u r gaining supporters....
DARKY x ATOM

Good good, Darky approves :snidely
:-_- As if ur approval was needed:hmph ....Stating merely the truth.....:hee....

And yeah where is ur sweety ? :hmm


And PMEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I want answers DARKY .......:hmph:hmph:hmph:hmph:hmph:hmph:hmph:hmph:hmph Be prepared......I am a bit of a savage as u know.
 
Last edited:

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Good for @GodDarkness ....I am so happy for u...



PHilia -chan, any questions....any type , right ? :snidely


Good good :wtf Finally others are noticing what I have been saying for ages now..... @GodDarkness Darky , my boy , u r gaining supporters....
DARKY x ATOM



:-_- As if ur approval was needed:hmph ....Stating merely the truth.....:hee....

And yeah where is ur sweety ? :hmm


And PMEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I want answers DARKY .......:hmph:hmph:hmph:hmph:hmph:hmph:hmph:hmph:hmph Be prepared......I am a bit of a savage as u know.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
9 people, 14 hours left to PM
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
COME ON GUYS:arf
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
PMed:arf
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,407
Country
Torumekian Empire
PMed a few hours ago


good luck Darky :snidely
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I can't wait. :hurr
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'm waiting:5s-hugs
 
Top