Kiriya's Magical Research Facility

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'm still here! Sorry for taking so long to respond, lol - I somehow managed ending up turning off notifications for this thread at some point, so I didn't even see this until I decided to randomly check..... Yikes.

Hopefully they went well! It's too early to say yet - we don't get our results until the 28th. (Worst Christmas present ever....) I'm hoping I did well, but none of the exams had much of the syllabus on them... I suffer. Thankfully they're over now - it's nice being able to sleep normally again. :P

It's fine, I was just wondering how you were getting on since I knew you had exams in Nov. I'm sure your results will be good; enough to get you into your choice university.

What are you currently reading /watching?
 

kiriya

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 14, 2015
Messages
403
Reaction score
243
Age
27
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Oh nice. That means you're one year my senior then I suppose. I plan on either going to Melbourne University or Monash to study History and some Science Courses. Yourself?
Hmm.... I love drawing, so I'll probably end up doing something in graphic design or advertising, I think. I'm not too sure yet, lol - it depends which courses I get accepted into.

I heard there's a lot of drop bears in Curtin (WA). :s
Yeah, they're my personal army :cool:

It's fine, I was just wondering how you were getting on since I knew you had exams in Nov. I'm sure your results will be good; enough to get you into your choice university.

What are you currently reading /watching?
Thanks!!! I sure hope so..... my year group were the guinea pigs for a new system, so I have no idea how everything's going to end up scaled too. :bored The wait for the results is a difficult one....

I'm not reading much at the moment (besides NNT, of course) - but I am watching some of the currently airing anime this season. Flip Flappers, Yuri!! on Ice and Occultic;Nine to name a few, lol. It's nice to finally have time to watch things again :D
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hmm.... I love drawing, so I'll probably end up doing something in graphic design or advertising, I think. I'm not too sure yet, lol - it depends which courses I get accepted into.



Yeah, they're my personal army :cool:



Thanks!!! I sure hope so..... my year group were the guinea pigs for a new system, so I have no idea how everything's going to end up scaled too. :bored The wait for the results is a difficult one....

I'm not reading much at the moment (besides NNT, of course) - but I am watching some of the currently airing anime this season. Flip Flappers, Yuri!! on Ice and Occultic;Nine to name a few, lol. It's nice to finally have time to watch things again :D
Drawing enthusiast eh?
@GodDarkness you and Holt need to deliver this lost soul unto the Art and Stories Forum :hurr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks!!! I sure hope so..... my year group were the guinea pigs for a new system, so I have no idea how everything's going to end up scaled too. :bored The wait for the results is a difficult one....
What new system? and how does it compare to the previous?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I'm back and I live!! \o/ Sorry for having been gone so long, lol. This whole last semester of school has been painful - thank god it's over now, though.
May you get the best results :cuddle

We all missed you. Any possibility you returning to Slack? :pout
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
She's too afraid I'll troll her again if she comes there.

Remember Pat, Rose? He's angry... again.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
We need your trolling. :pout
It's subpar, but sufficient to affect @kiriya. I'll only put it into use if she doesn't come to Slack at times, though. :)
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Will it work? Or will it end in a blood bath?

I am fine with either of those.
Probably neither... sadly. It's not a male we're trying to convince here.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
So as a female, a blood bath is more likely, no?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I will always respect you. :arf
I thought Gallon was nicer, but i was wrong:(
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
...
I think i'll go eat
:hug

You know it was a joke. :)

So as a female, a blood bath is more likely, no?
Well... true. Or mental torture.

I thought Gallon was nicer, but i was wrong:(
B-BUT I AM! IT WAS A JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE!
I'm angry? :worrybunny
For the sake of the greater good, feign your anger. xD

But nah, it's a joke I messaged her last year.

That bunny is really cute (as always), though...
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
:hug

You know it was a joke. :)


Well... true. Or mental torture.


B-BUT I AM! IT WAS A JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE!

For the sake of the greater good, feign your anger. xD

But nah, it's a joke I messaged her last year.

That bunny is really cute (as always), though...
Don't you see I am joking?:kappa
 
Top