I do got the booty for it~So... You became a stripper somewhere in between?
Nah, there was a guy at the bar who had a bag of glitter, so my friend thought it'd be funny to chuck it at us.
Wanna dance?I can imagine that

I do got the booty for it~So... You became a stripper somewhere in between?
Wanna dance?I can imagine that

I dunno; he's not my friend.Why did he have a bag of glitter...



I don't need to stand out any- oh I'm black...Happy birthday Goldy
He wanted to be shiny![]()
And you still got his glitter all over you...I dunno; he's not my friend.![]()
What can I say, I'm friendlyAnd you still got his glitter all over you...

Oh I bet you became very friendly...What can I say, I'm friendly![]()

I had to be, as I needed to go back to him for more glitterOh I bet you became very friendly...![]()


That raises more questions than it answers...I had to be, as I needed to go back to him for more glitter![]()
I'll send you a pic.I be too you looked fabulous![]()
How?That raises more questions than it answers...
stop trying to make this worse lol

Others put it on for you?I didn't put the glitter on myself![]()
Not for, just on. "For" just makes it seem like a regular thing that I do lolOthers put it on for you?
Wait, it isn't a regular thing you do?Not for, just on. "For" just makes it seem like a regular thing that I do lol
Suuuuuuuuuuure.I didn't put the glitter on myself![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Probably when he goes to the "gym".Wait, it isn't a regular thing you do?
No no, I put chalk when I'm at the gymProbably when he goes to the "gym".
