Why do you have a great fear of the po-po?Wait, what?! Now it all makes sense, it was YOUUUUU!!! POLIZEI GET HIM SCHNELL!!!!
Why do you have a great fear of the po-po?Wait, what?! Now it all makes sense, it was YOUUUUU!!! POLIZEI GET HIM SCHNELL!!!!

Nah. Could only be a brown man.Wait, what?! Now it all makes sense, it was YOUUUUU!!! POLIZEI GET HIM SCHNELL!!!!

Answer a question with a question?Are you saying otherwise?![]()
And that in Chachu's thread.Nah. Could only be a brown man.![]()

Excuse me?Nah. Could only be a brown man.![]()

I callz it like i seez it.Answer a question with a question?
And that in Chachu's thread.![]()
I callz it like i seez it.

'Sup dude?
How can an eight year old have such jugs? Sky, you're disgusting.'Sup dude?

Hmm yah. Me too.I thought he preferred them flat anyway? I'm so confused![]()
What are you even talking about?How can an eight year old have such jugs? Sky, you're disgusting.

"Lolicon Overlord"Pedophile ring leader.![]()


Do it Charles 