2016 was also not kind to Ochako. I cant remember anything what she have done this year, except being insecure about her feelings about Deku. Even people who liked her didnt enjoy her this year.(Besides this, Ochako was also Nr.1 on a Most hated shounen girl-list, wasnt she?)
I'm happy about Jirou, because first, I remember her name, and second, she is kinda cool, with a neat quirk. Also, fans theorize that she may be even a possible lgbt character, because she was shown blushing, when seeing Momo's "Momos" and touching Invisible Girl(who is always naked). I would like it, if Horikoshi actually planned her as a LGBT character(of course, at this point it is not even a bullet-proof theory so far). But I still like her, and hope after this poll, she gets more screentime.
And regarding Momo:
I am disappointed about her as a character, therefore I dont care that she isnt in the top 10.
.... but I'm a little bit sad that my Tsuyu is just Nr.9. My daughter desvered better, damnit!