Morte a todos que entram

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Destiny-sama, run away, or you too will be infected by this thread! :gwah
Infected?
How? Why?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I see destiny everywhere:blai



Damn, everyone's sick these days:worrybunny
It seems so. I hope you don't get sick, too. :(

How does someone dare to stand up our destiny? :worrybunny
I guess he was busy with other things...I just wish he had told me about it.


Destiny-sama is immune to all poisons , except love ! :blush
Awww...that was so sweet.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France


I can give you a link...if you want? Although Kira-kun's smileys are also very adorable. :wtf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If I can help you feel better if any way, I am glad. :)
Are you giving us a link so innocently?:zomg
:wtf
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Okay...if you prefer the thrill of the hunt I will cheer for you then!
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,401
Country
Torumekian Empire
Thank you for the warm welcome! :hug
It is my honor to be in your thread~
the honor is all mine, Desti-chan :^_^
I can feel my thread getting better just because you're here :occa

It's going so-so. I am sick...my throat hurts
well, drink lots of water, and take some much needed rest :mono


I was expecting to watch a movie with someone but it seems he stood me up...
someone did that?! :gwah that someone better have a good reason or else...




so now I am doing some school paper work. And you? How are you?
well don't overdo it desti-chan :mono take a rest if you're not feeling too good.

was doing mighty fine, and now even better that you're on my thread
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
the honor is all mine, Desti-chan :^_^
I can feel my thread getting better just because you're here :occa
Your thread was nice to start with, I just gave it a little push.



well, drink lots of water, and take some much needed rest :mono
Yeah, I will. :)

someone did that?! :gwah that someone better have a good reason or else...
He had a good reason...but still...





well don't overdo it desti-chan :mono take a rest if you're not feeling too good.
Thank you for the advice, kira-kun! :hug You are so kind.

was doing mighty fine, and now even better that you're on my thread
Awww~

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Um.......:hmm

Maybe next year :3c
Someday is better than never. :)
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,401
Country
Torumekian Empire

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,401
Country
Torumekian Empire
isn't that the wrong Destiny that you tagged @Philia -kun? :XD
 
Top