- Joined
- Nov 20, 2013
- Messages
- 2,545
- Reaction score
- 6,845
- Age
- 40
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I doubt whatever studio gets it keeps the unique art style, though. The art style is part of the charm, IMO.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
May I ask what this part means? I see this a lot, and I feel like an idiot for not understanding it. Is it an estimation for how sales are at certain points in the list?位35500/50位26000/100位12400/200位6500/300位4250/400位3350/500位2850
Exactly. 30th place sold around 35000, 50th 26000 and so onMay I ask what this part means? I see this a lot, and I feel like an idiot for not understanding it. Is it an estimation for how sales are at certain points in the list?
Does it matter? It is already canceled.So... How much Red Sprite is selling?
I'm curious, that's all.Does it matter? It is already canceled.
Well, given that @Kave went until 456th with Takuan and Red Sprite didn't appear, it is out of the top 500. hahahaI'm curious, that's all.
Less than 2850?Well, given that @Kave went until 456th with Takuan and Red Sprite didn't appear, it is out of the top 500. hahaha
Yeah, I know but... Why there's no Manga Editors up to date to it? I mean, there's several chapters not translated yet, right?WSJ doesn't come out officially until Saturday. The translators use the official raws.
My usual answer would be "because it takes time and people have lives," but it actually is up to date. Unless you're counting the newest chapter that would be out in early scans, but I speak from lots of experience when I say that trying to get early scans is not remotely worth it in any way.Yeah, I know but... Why there's no Manga Editors up to date to it? I mean, there's several chapters not translated yet, right?
There's one not translated if you include the early raws, but that chapter technically isn't released yet which is why its nots done. AFAIK only 3 groups have access to early raws, and Yaiba isn't done by them.Yeah, I know but... Why there's no Manga Editors up to date to it? I mean, there's several chapters not translated yet, right?