Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015-2016] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
2,545
Reaction score
6,845
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I doubt whatever studio gets it keeps the unique art style, though. The art style is part of the charm, IMO.
 

Kadir0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2016
Messages
909
Reaction score
1,475
Country
The Wall
So, is Jump on break this week?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What I love about KnY is the mc, I have never liked mc that acts nice but this guy and Baam are special, their nice personality are their charm. Anyway, I hope a good studio that's faithful to the series adopts KnY.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
It was on a break last week but someone leaked this week issue so we don't get anything this week (if that's make any sense)

anyway, TMS is my hope and bet for a KnY anime

a lot of people are blaming them for how DGM sequel turned out to be a convoluted mess but that's not their fault since the source material is a convoluted mess a well
 

HIGAN0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
743
Reaction score
1,880
Country
Eyrie
doesn't matter how gonna animate the series as long as they have great Staff and run for limit time (1-cour or 2-cour )
 

Kave

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2016
Messages
218
Reaction score
341
Country
Thailand
Shoseki 12/26-1/1

5. Shokugeki no Souma 22
9. Toriko 43
12. Gintama 67
25. World's End Harem 2
31. Saiki Kusuo no Sainan 20
86. Karada Sagashi 11
91. Samon-kun wa Summoner 7
138. elDLIVE 7
456. Takuan to Batsu no Nichijou Enmachou 3

30位35500/50位26000/100位12400/200位6500/300位4250/400位3350/500位2850

Yuragi, Fire Punch and Kimetsu are still in the top 300, Red Sprite didn't make the top 500.
 

Nakura

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
1,564
Reaction score
2,181
Age
30
Country
Ireland
位35500/50位26000/100位12400/200位6500/300位4250/400位3350/500位2850
May I ask what this part means? I see this a lot, and I feel like an idiot for not understanding it. Is it an estimation for how sales are at certain points in the list?
 

Kave

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2016
Messages
218
Reaction score
341
Country
Thailand
May I ask what this part means? I see this a lot, and I feel like an idiot for not understanding it. Is it an estimation for how sales are at certain points in the list?
Exactly. 30th place sold around 35000, 50th 26000 and so on
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Yeah holiday hours having been fucking up the releases and for scalators... not just for WSJ but WSM too. Mangastream is so dry, the last thing updated was that Neverland omake. This anime season is looking good on the topic of anime studios
 

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
WSJ doesn't come out officially until Saturday. The translators use the official raws.
Yeah, I know but... Why there's no Manga Editors up to date to it? I mean, there's several chapters not translated yet, right?
 

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, I know but... Why there's no Manga Editors up to date to it? I mean, there's several chapters not translated yet, right?
My usual answer would be "because it takes time and people have lives," but it actually is up to date. Unless you're counting the newest chapter that would be out in early scans, but I speak from lots of experience when I say that trying to get early scans is not remotely worth it in any way.
 

Scruffy8642

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2016
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,057
Age
29
Country
Australia
Yeah, I know but... Why there's no Manga Editors up to date to it? I mean, there's several chapters not translated yet, right?
There's one not translated if you include the early raws, but that chapter technically isn't released yet which is why its nots done. AFAIK only 3 groups have access to early raws, and Yaiba isn't done by them.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Calm down, guys... We're almost back to the normal schedule. There are a lot of mangas out there, pick something new to keep you distracted. XD
 

tirakai

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 7, 2016
Messages
5,297
Reaction score
7,333
Age
33
Country
Scotland
That reminds me, I read Blue Exorcist as it releases in English Jump I've never went back to read the earlier stuff. I should probably at least catch up on the previously adapted chapters before the new anime starts tomorrow.
 

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Come on guys... I own a Manga Editor as well (a pretty big one for that matter)... I do know exactly when raws are available, where to get them, how to translate, clean, edit, redraw, wtv...

I did not know however that KnY was up to date. My bad...

That is my level of careness to the series... I shall be reading it now, tough... I hope its so good as you guys makes it look like.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
need to catch up on MHA badly, the procrastination is too real. Sasuke shiden arc over I heard too.. haven't watched 487 yet
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top