- Joined
- Apr 12, 2016
- Messages
- 4,125
- Reaction score
- 5,841
- Country
-
This early? I hope so but isn't there suppose to be a new thread?So, any chance on an early ToC leak?
This early? I hope so but isn't there suppose to be a new thread?So, any chance on an early ToC leak?
My guess is 10^-1000 chance,So, any chance on an early ToC leak?
Will be like always. Tocs wed and raw/spoil thursday.So, any chance on an early ToC leak?
I thought it usually came Tuesday nightsWill be like always. Tocs wed and raw/spoil thursday.
I'd hope for something on the same level of Shippuden OP#6 and Bleach OP#13.....My favourite is whoever directed the Mob Psycho 100 OP. Give that guy a medal for winning my heart.
I'm still holding on to hope that Season 2 is 2 cours... but yeah, the OP for that arc better be the tits.
Howling? It's nice indeed. You should check Big Order opening and drifters as well.My favorite OP is Darker than Black.
Facts. Bleach Ending 26 was amazing to me too.I'd hope for something on the same level of Shippuden OP#6 and Bleach OP#13.....
The old layout of the forum did recreate the thread after 2000 replies, but apparently it is not what happens here in the new one... There are two options: 1) Take out "[2015-2016]" of the title so that it makes sense or, 2) Lock and make a new thread.This early? I hope so but isn't there suppose to be a new thread?
Only in America.I thought it usually came Tuesday nights
It won't, at least Soulja Boy and Chris are actually gonna fight, for all we know both D4 and Fornever are lyinDouble4 and Fornever beefing on Youtube... this is lowkey gonna be better than Soulja Boy vs. Chris Brown.
So ESJ still hasn't picked up DP or OG. It was a long shot anyway, but there's no chance of it happening now unless either suddenly takes off. Shame, I was hoping they would pick up OG.It won't, at least Soulja Boy and Chris are actually gonna fight, for all we know both D4 and Fornever are lyin