Oh well,learn him well now @GodDarknessoh you'll get more than you can chew, bae
..Though I say best choice is @Farfalla .She knows him too well. 



19thWhen's your birthday?![]()
Well happy birthday in advance19th

Too early...anyway I liked your postWell happy birthday in advance![]()

WelcomeToo early...anyway I liked your post![]()

So one who wishes u on 19th means he gets likes from u full year ? 
Nope. That person gets a like for wishing me happy birthday. Same for wishing in advance. However if you wish in advance as well as wish on that day, you might get one like for each of them. That is if I see your post.So one who wishes u on 19th means he gets likes from u full year ?
![]()
Oh well, Not like I m a like hunter...SO, I will wish u on that day.....Nope. That person gets a like for wishing me happy birthday. Same for wishing in advance. However if you wish in advance as well as wish on that day, you might get one like for each of them. That is if I see your post.


He already has a 1.6 post to like ratio. Making a post to get only 1 like wouldn't be appealing to him.Oh well, Not like I m a like hunter...SO, I will wish u on that day.....
So, from above @Atomicus wishes u happy advance birtthday everyday 3 times , u give likes , right ?
Go for it , ATOM BOMB![]()

He already has a 1.6 post to like ratio. Making a post to get only 1 like wouldn't be appealing to him.
Me on the other hand![]()
But no post counts in FF now , right ?Nah, don't you worry. She may get the one right where I live, that should be about it.Though I say best choice is @Farfalla .She knows him too well.![]()


that's a high past mark for you to beat.
Ajeel Ramal (He's dead to me since he hasn't played this game like: at all)