I am not sure what you want to tell me here...I found an interesting gif
![]()

I am not sure what you want to tell me here...I found an interesting gif
![]()


Hmm, it reminds me of something.....I wonder what it is...I am not sure what you want to tell me here...![]()


It is not about you though.The thread name... somehow makes me sad........![]()



Kuzu no Honkai Anime of course.What brought on this thread name??
Oh, and my entry fee
![]()
![]()
![]()


I would love to wake up next to that.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Borrowed, my friend.And you stole the quote![]()

--- Double Post Merged, ---
I gladly accept that fee.What brought on this thread name??
Oh, and my entry fee![]()






--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That, however, alleviates that sadness

--- Double Post Merged, ---
And then there's this. Wow that coincidenceThe thread name... somehow makes me sad........![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I can't believe I'm not the only one who has seen this show... hot hot hot. I forgot the name of it though
I don't know it either lol.I can't believe I'm not the only one who has seen this show... hot hot hot. I forgot the name of it though



