Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
:hmm

Are you indirectly telling me to tag @lakhan220?

Nauti Atomicus :lmao


@GodDarkness why you using the same avi as me :notsure
:XD
I had issues with spoilers rules:errr
So @BattousaiYngwie decided to troll me on the flash of the action:arf

W

Woah I just noticed that. Weird... Btw what do you think of these Staff Applications? Only reason I don't think it's a joke is because it's a little early for April Fool's.
Staff app?
Wth :notsure

I applied for General Category and the Art and Stories Section. Not sure if and when I'll get a reply though.
You'll may get a reply, if I want:kappa

SpamSpirit. I know it'll probably stick around forever but I really do think I've gotten a lot better at Mafia Game since then.
It will stick forever:derp
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh, to tell the truth, i think it's just a new year recruitment, but we'll may only have 1-2 new mods
I doubt it. They need a lot of moderators. Because half the sections haven't had moderators at all and are falling into disrepair or inactivity. If they only wanted 1 or 2, they wouldn't open public applications.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I doubt it. They need a lot of moderators. Because half the sections haven't had moderators at all and are falling into disrepair or inactivity. If they only wanted 1 or 2, they wouldn't open public applications.
If they only wanted activity, @kira would've been enough. :derp
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Not really. The Discord server is his spamhaus now.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Not really. The Discord server is his spamhaus now.
That's true as well. Like wtf, how can someone who's only been using Tatsumaki for 5 months approx already be level 72, have 147 rep and be global rank #28 :arf
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
That's true as well. Like wtf, how can someone who's only been using Tatsumaki for 5 months approx already be level 72, have 147 rep and be global rank #28 :arf
We may never know nor understand. :wooo
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,403
Country
Torumekian Empire
that's because Discord secretly monitors the chats and give more points to users who writes helpful things :arf :e3

I don't spam :hmph
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
that's because Discord secretly monitors the chats and give more points to users who writes helpful things :arf :e3

I don't spam :hmph
Lies. All of it. How can you not say that 700 Emoji's per comment is spam?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@GodDarkness so is this years Art Season going to be even better? :nrr
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Lies. All of it. How can you not say that 700 Emoji's per comment is spam?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@GodDarkness so is this years Art Season going to be even better? :nrr
It will:gar
Starting from now, ma b-day:blush
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well happy birthday dude! : D
What presents did you get? And you're 16 now right? I remember my 16th year was great. Yours will be too.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well happy birthday dude! : D
What presents did you get? And you're 16 now right? I remember my 16th year was great. Yours will be too.
Didn't have much time for MH today:emocat
Thanks:hurr
I got Destiny (Collector edition), I'll get Final Fantasy XV,also got a gamer chair, a headphone with a micro and a secret party for the lunch:tata3:tata1:tata2
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Whatcha think of the Sherlock finale?
I haven't actually seen it yet. I'm heading into the city today to meet friends so I'll have to watch it tonight.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Didn't have much time for MH today:emocat
Thanks:hurr
I got Destiny (Collector edition), I'll get Final Fantasy XV,also got a gamer chair, a headphone with a micro and a secret party for the lunch:tata3:tata1:tata2
That's awesome bro I'm glad you had a good day :super
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I was just reminded of this by chance and thought you might find it helpful :XD

https://www.reddit.com/r/fatestaynight/comments/2vuci5/new_to_fate_v2_by_uadelkoenig/

https://i.imgur.com/d5N69CQ.jpg

Both are somewhat dated, but should give you a good idea. I don't approve of everything mentioned there personally, but the most important stuff is on spot.
Thanks for the help I'll be sure to check it out nii :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was just reminded of this by chance and thought you might find it helpful :XD

https://www.reddit.com/r/fatestaynight/comments/2vuci5/new_to_fate_v2_by_uadelkoenig/

https://i.imgur.com/d5N69CQ.jpg

Both are somewhat dated, but should give you a good idea. I don't approve of everything mentioned there personally, but the most important stuff is on spot.
Dear lord that's a lot of content but it's a very useful guide. I may just follow that and start with the VN. I've used Vns a lot before anyway.
 
Top