She's an Assassin class though
It looks cool![]()

Wtf doesn't look Assassin at allShe's an Assassin class though![]()

She wanna defeat all Saber (alternatives, etc...),the Artoria speciesWtf doesn't look Assassin at all
You learn new things everyday![]()

Saber will destroy her.She wanna defeat all Saber (alternatives, etc...),the Artoria species![]()

I won't spoil you , otherwise you'll be sadSaber will destroy her.![]()

You will never crush my dreams!I won't spoil you , otherwise you'll be sad![]()

Then I'll let you dreamYou will never crush my dreams!
Saber shall always win![]()



Fataku's. Fataku's everywhereWat about a hot assassin?!![]()

Wat about a hot assassin?!![]()
What?Fataku?Fataku's. Fataku's everywhere
I'll catch up one day.

Who is this Fataku?Fataku's. Fataku's everywhere
I'll catch up one day.


Heh, one day his farts will make himself explode, just like the Death StarA fataku is a person who farts a lot aka @lakhan220

Just like the Death Star? Isn't that a huge understatement of Lakhan's fart?Heh, one day his farts will make himself explode, just like the Death Star
![]()

Well, dosent his fart destroy entire planets?Just like the Death Star? Isn't that a huge understatement of Lakhan's fart?![]()
Universes...Well, dosent his fart destroy entire planets?

They're strange ?aren't they?Talking about Lakhan's Flatulence now wtf is wrong with you people?![]()
