Predictions - Peace with the Demon Clan? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions Peace with the Demon Clan?

Is Peace possible with the Demon Clan?

• Total voters

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
As we see the recent chapter says original Elizabeth wanted peace with the Demon Clan.So this may be a foreshadowing.

So what do you my friends think.In the end is it possible to have peace with Demon Clan?

Rescorlian

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I think the peace could be possible if the demon clan gets revenge on Meliodas.

oxtopus

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I don't think there can be any talk of peace with the demons until they and meliodas come to a mutual agreement. Even before the great war the demon clan and the godess clan were constantly battling. We don't know what the reason was but i think the problem is with godess clan and their leaders.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
I don't think there can be any talk of peace with the demons until they and meliodas come to a mutual agreement. Even before the great war the demon clan and the godess clan were constantly battling. We don't know what the reason was but i think the problem is with godess clan and their leaders.
Yeah that's correct.Probably only Elizabeth from the Goddess Clan wanted peace with the Demons.Unless there were some other Demons.

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Huuumm...
First,i don't think so, did you see Ryudoshel's reaction about the Demon Clan future?
He just said , clearly that he wanted to erase them, all of them:evil
He isn't an archangel , he is mad, so the demonic one:cookiehand

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Huuumm...
First,i don't think so, did you see Ryudoshel's reaction about the Demon Clan future?
He just said , clearly that he wanted to erase them, all of them:evil
Death to Ludoshell.

I wonder if not a single Goddess were in favour of peace?

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Elizabeth:cop
She's an high ranked one:cookiehand
I think Demon Clan might have agreed if they did not kill the hostages.Derririe was pretty angry about this.

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Yes but the Goddess Leader and Demon King have to be removed.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I think the main issue here is that neither goddesses nor demons actually care about peace. The demon king is clearly an evil being whose agenda is unknown. However I would still argue his agenda as a whole is incompatible with peace. As far as the goddesses, it does kinda seem like they are motivated by their hatred of the demon clan. With that in mind I don't see how peace is possible within the short term. it is simply not something either clan cares about. Of course, elizabeth cares about peace. And meliodas did. But their clans seem to be too knee deep in hubris and bullshit.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
I just noticed something.

Seven Deadly Sins consists of members of all Clans:-

Meliodas-Demon Clan
Diane-Giant Clan
Ban-Human Clan
King-Fairy Clan
Gowther-Demon Clan
Merlin-Belial
Escanor-Human/Somehow related to the Goddess Clan
Elizabeth-A supporter of the NNT.Goddess Clan

So we see NNT is basically an alliance of all different Clans.So i think this may be a foreshadowing that all Clans can live peacefully side by side and in future peace with the Demon Clan is possible.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Demons can be reasoned I believe. The Demon and Goddess clans are rivals but the Goddesses are the ones who back stabbed them. For peace, I think the Archangels involved in the plan(as far as we know, only Ludociel) should be killed. If the Goddesses Queen/King approved of this, he/she should be killed as well. If such a thing happens I think the Demons will be able to leave in peace with them. Peace with every clan however, I can't imagine it as things are currently. The Commandments need to stop trying to conquer Britannia for that.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I just noticed something.

Seven Deadly Sins consists of members of all Clans:-

Meliodas-Demon Clan
Diane-Giant Clan
Ban-Human Clan
King-Fairy Clan
Gowther-Demon Clan
Merlin-Belial
Escanor-Human/Somehow related to the Goddess Clan
Elizabeth-A supporter of the NNT.Goddess Clan

So we see NNT is basically an alliance of all different Clans.So i think this may be a foreshadowing that all Clans can live peacefully side by side and in future peace with the Demon Clan is possible.
Why do you think escanor is somehow related to the goddess clan? Also, ban is not actually a member of the human clan. Even the databook mentions him as formerly human or something. Escanor in turn is 100% unadulterated human. We also don't know where exactly gowther falls within the whole race thing. As far as we have seen his curse eradicated all trace of demon from him considering that so far no one has been able to identify him as one. he might regain his demon status eventually but as of right now he should not be counted as a demon IMO. I mean, even people who immediately identified meliodas as a demon did not so much as flinch at gowther.

Isaiah Thomas

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think after the DK death & the Head Goddess death I think Meliodas or Zeldris will be the new Demon King & maybe Elizabeth the new Head Goddess that's the only way I could see peace between those 2 clans.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sure. Just give them the world and they'll be happy.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Why do you think escanor is somehow related to the goddess clan? Also, ban is not actually a member of the human clan. Even the databook mentions him as formerly human or something. Escanor in turn is 100% unadulterated human. We also don't know where exactly gowther falls within the whole race thing. As far as we have seen his curse eradicated all trace of demon from him considering that so far no one has been able to identify him as one. he might regain his demon status eventually but as of right now he should not be counted as a demon IMO. I mean, even people who immediately identified meliodas as a demon did not so much as flinch at gowther.
Well i was thinking about Escanor's statement to Galan of something like Goddesses blessed him or something like that.But as you said he is a confirmed human.

The only human member in NNT.

Bigbootyjudy

Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Demons can be reasoned I believe. The Demon and Goddess clans are rivals but the Goddesses are the ones who back stabbed them. For peace, I think the Archangels involved in the plan(as far as we know, only Ludociel) should be killed. If the Goddesses Queen/King approved of this, he/she should be killed as well. If such a thing happens I think the Demons will be able to leave in peace with them. Peace with every clan however, I can't imagine it as things are currently. The Commandments need to stop trying to conquer Britannia for that.
Exactly. If the Demons were completely unreasonable, Elizabeth should have been unable to convert them/ convince them to leave last chapter. And Derriere's comments, Nerobusty's coward actions, AND Ludociel's freak smile all make it clear to me that the Demons, at least at the end of the war, were backstabbed by the Goddesses.

The one thing that you all are forgetting is about magic, which was the whole reason this war was fought in the first place. The only reason the Demons would bother to live in peace with everyone is if they have enough magic power to survive, which there clearly is not enough of to go around. The humans are taking it all up; so either the humans go, or the demons do.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Exactly. If the Demons were completely unreasonable, Elizabeth should have been unable to convert them/ convince them to leave last chapter. And Derriere's comments, Nerobusty's coward actions, AND Ludociel's freak smile all make it clear to me that the Demons, at least at the end of the war, were backstabbed by the Goddesses.

The one thing that you all are forgetting is about magic, which was the whole reason this war was fought in the first place. The only reason the Demons would bother to live in peace with everyone is if they have enough magic power to survive, which there clearly is not enough of to go around. The humans are taking it all up; so either the humans go, or the demons do.
I don't remember if they needed Magic because it was necessary to live back then but everyone clan desired it. Now things are different but the Commandments still devour souls.

Their rivalry with the Goddess clan however is another matter, we don't know how it started but they were enemies before the Great War.

baditz

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I think it common to know Angel have high pride to be higher tier, and its not weird to see the dont want to be equal with another clan more over with demon. And look like Demon king with such power hate That goddes attitude make him want destroy Goddes is what i can see.
So they will have peace if Elizabet rule Goddes clan, and Meliodas rule Demon clan.

Bigbootyjudy

Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
I don't remember if they needed Magic because it was necessary to live back then but everyone clan desired it. Now things are different but the Commandments still devour souls.

Their rivalry with the Goddess clan however is another matter, we don't know how it started but they were enemies before the Great War.
I think they were eating souls to get their magic power back. It was never clear if they needed magic to live or to just be able to use all of their powers. So I suppose if the Demons decide they don't mind not having powers there could be a chance for peace.