I am pretty sure when August will go all out many of the fandom will be surprised by his powerlevel.And then he will be placed above Irene.
But until then Irene is above.
But until then Irene is above.
Nah man initially I said August high diff (assuming Irene can't dragonise).You actually did write irene off
You said august mid diff her at this moment
Erza is too though. You're using Laxus to sell your point, when Erza is sufficient. Using Laxus is not useful since he didn't get broken.Laxus is tougher than racer. That was my point.
I like how you always accuse anyone who doesnt agree with you of being bias.I like how you make who ever you want top tier without having to see anything
Look i agree erza as strong if not stronger than laxus. But how the hell is jellal on par with erza with only two feats.
One being knocked out by nienhart nuke
And two powering up a mid tier move so that it had enough power to rival natsu un named punch
If august break every single bone in laxus body with one punch. I will agree he is near irene.
alright i will remember this post .yeah, probably.
depends on who fights Irene next.
if its Acnologia and she puts up a fight then she is WAY above.
if Laxus fights with huge advantage then she is slightly above.
nah, Jellal got owned badly. he can barely stand at this point.
he will need to get a huge PoF. maybe even the biggest in FT history to fight August.
I don't see that happening.
O jellal was top tier before this time skip. And so he should be now tooI like how you always accuse anyone who doesnt agree with you of being bias.
For one, because Jellal has been top tier since he was introduced, him not remaining so would be strange(even though i dont think he's improved as much as FT members). If he hasnt had much improvement(Sting tier improvement) then he should be more or less on par with Erza, if he has had the same level as FT members(which i doubt) he'll be closer to Natsu's level.
Nienhart knocking Jellal out is questionable.
What other spell could he use other than Grand Chariot? Only faster spell he's got is Meteor, which barely does any damage. Using spells that require charge time is just how Jellal operates, doesnt mean he is weak because of it.
Why does Laxus keep getting brought into this? Not gonna get into that argument again.
Oh Erza is still top tier, just at the lower end(for now) where i also place Jellal. Its all nice and fair here bro.O jellal was top tier before this time skip. And so he should be now too
Meanwhile erza who was top tier shouldnt be consider top tier now.
Yeah keep on doing everything possible to dehype erza
It was proven otherwise when Eilleen was also called the strongest. Also being the leader does not make you the strongest. Makarov was the leader of the guild but now there are people who surpass him.This is a shonen so when you are the leader you are the strongest unless proven otherwise so in other words august is the most powerful spriggan unless irene shows something superior to august which is something that irene hasn't done yet .
by the way it was never implied that irene's dragon form is a different entity from irene's human's form or that its something unknown to the other spriggans lo
Nah lol your not underrating her mate......... your just being realisticUrano Metria first?!
I mean... AM i really underrating Lucy THAT much?

well, I have to give her some credit.Urano Metria first?!
I mean... AM i really underrating Lucy THAT much?
No, Jean must really like Lucy though. BTW Jean I love your avatarUrano Metria first?!
I mean... AM i really underrating Lucy THAT much?

hell no.No, Jean must really like Lucy though. BTW Jean I love your avatar
1. Roaring Thunder
2. Grand Chariot
3. FDK Demolition Fist
4. Ice Devil's Zeroth Longsword
5. Urano Metria
6. Mira's Alergia attack
7. Formula 100
8. Sky Drill
9. Photo Slicer (simply because I forgot what this move is)
how can people underrated Lucy this muchNah lol your not underrating her mate......... your just being realistic![]()


Erza is far superior to Natsu and Gray, she not only blocked out their attacks but she intercepted the attack before they reacted.Oh Erza is still top tier, just at the lower end(for now) where i also place Jellal. Its all nice and fair here bro.
Besides, there is room to speculate with Jellal because he hasnt really done anything. We havent seen him fight all out. Erza on the other hand was shown at her limit against Azir. So now if im gonna rank Erza above that previously established limit, im gonna have to see some new feats.
Also, Jellal was a fair bit stronger than Erza pre skip, at least imo.
When did i ever say Erza shouldnt be top tier?
I even said just a little while ago that if Erza destroys this meteor herself i'll consider her on par with Natsu and Gray.