- Joined
- Jul 26, 2016
- Messages
- 3,186
- Reaction score
- 5,328
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Look:What? No! Battou doesn't identify xeself as any gender![]()

Gender: Female

Look:What? No! Battou doesn't identify xeself as any gender![]()


What? No! Battou doesn't identify xeself as any gender![]()
I sexually Identify as an the sun. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of slamming hydrogen isotopes into each other to make helium & light and send it throught the galaxy. People say to me that a person being a star is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon inflate me with hydrogen and raise my temperature to over 6000 °C. From now on I want you guys to call me “Sol” and respect my right to give you vitamin D and probably skin cancer. If you can’t accept me you’re a fusionphobe and need to check your celestial privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.Look:
Gender: Female
![]()


Something like thisLMAO I died
Good one Batt XD
Or did you copy it from somewhere else?
As expectedSomething like this
![]()

I was thinking "How can he say things like that, is it our real Battou ?As expected![]()
"Well, he could be a troll sometimes too, smh.I was thinking "How can he say things like that, is it our real Battou ?"
SometimesWell, he could be a troll sometimes too, smh.

Nothing compared to Kira thoughSometimes![]()

Nothing compared to Kira though![]()
Maybe, maybe not.

Not giving you my secret

Why not?Not giving you my secret![]()

Then you'd try to win the most beautiful female and male award. Can't have too many competitors.Why not?![]()
I have no interest in suchThen you'd try to win the most beautiful female and male award. Can't have too many competitors.

And Most Awesome and Coolest MemberI have no interest in such
Id rather win Most Genius Newcomer![]()

I'd make sure to vote for you in lamest newcomerI have no interest in such
Id rather win Most Genius Newcomer![]()
