Predictions - Peace with the Demon Clan? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions Peace with the Demon Clan?

Is Peace possible with the Demon Clan?

• Total voters

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I think they were eating souls to get their magic power back. It was never clear if they needed magic to live or to just be able to use all of their powers. So I suppose if the Demons decide they don't mind not having powers there could be a chance for peace.
They were eating souls to recover but once you are at full power it's not really necessary, even low level Demons can live for years without souls, it's just food and they are conquerors. It's the favorite food of 6 Commandments. They can live without eating them of course, but if it's at the price of their powers(unlikely) I don't think they would accept, they are proud of their strength after all.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
They were eating souls to recover but once you are at full power it's not really necessary, even low level Demons can live for years without souls, it's just food and they are conquerors. It's the favorite food of 6 Commandments. They can live without eating them of course, but if it's at the price of their powers(unlikely) I don't think they would accept, they are proud of their strength after all.
Can't they survive on human foods?Meliodas ate human foods and i believe they can do so too.

nuur mohamed

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes I think peace can be achieved between the demon and goddess clan, if they come to a understanding and agreement.

overlordpringerx

Reaction score
Country
Spain
To be honest, I feel like the whole demons-aren't-evil-shit really doesn't work in taizai. Why, you ask? Well for starters, almost everything related to the demons in this manga has been related to destruction. It wasn't just about morals either. It was almost a science. What did Meliodas do in demon mode in Vaizel? Attack everyone and everything in sight (except for Elizabeth) What happens when you get demon Blood injected to you? You either explode or turn into a mindless killing machine unless you have extreme confidence. What was the 10 commandments' first course of action? Visibly enjoying their killing spree. Apart from the whole demon children thing, and Meliodas being a good guy(who still went berserk several times) Nakaba has done a very poor job at making me sympathise with the demons.

Isaiah Thomas

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
To be honest, I feel like the whole demons-aren't-evil-shit really doesn't work in taizai. Why, you ask? Well for starters, almost everything related to the demons in this manga has been related to destruction. It wasn't just about morals either. It was almost a science. What did Meliodas do in demon mode in Vaizel? Attack everyone and everything in sight (except for Elizabeth) What happens when you get demon Blood injected to you? You either explode or turn into a mindless killing machine unless you have extreme confidence. What was the 10 commandments' first course of action? Visibly enjoying their killing spree. Apart from the whole demon children thing, and Meliodas being a good guy(who still went berserk several times) Nakaba has done a very poor job at making me sympathise with the demons.
Did Meliodas really attack everybody on sight he got his very important sword back (did he care about Guila no she was the enemy)
then he saved Elizabeth who ask him 2 when he attack Guila & Jericho,
Meliodas went out of his way to avoid sending Ban flying if you look at the panel when Meliodas charge through Guila & Jericho he had his hands in a fist
then when Ban got in his way he change is hand into a chop
then he went towards Elizabeth & made sure she was ok
& he then saved King who was getting whooped at the time by Helbram
& from this interaction with Ban & Elizabeth he did it all on purpose he knew what he was doing
Now as for the other Demons Zeldris went out of his way 2 save/punish the entire Vampire clan because he loved one of them when he was order 2 & could of simply killed them all except for Gelda especially since his power level is at least 2x all of them combined
The Ten Commandments/ The Demon Clan are piss that the Goddess, the Fairy, the Giants & THE HUMANS were responsible in them getting sealed Zeldris made it clear this is about vengeance.

When has Meliodas ever gone Berserk you can't be talking about at Camelot right?

As for taking in Demon Blood we don't what happen if you take in Goddess blood so I can't really argue about the exploding thing but even in real life if you take in blood that don't sync with your own you die. But as far as turning into a mindless monster if you are not talking about what Hendrickson did 2 the New Generation I disagree have Jericho really changed since the first 100 chapter & the second 100 chapter she is the exact same the Demon Blood didn't change her personality.

Now do it help that most Demons favorite food is souls no it don't but that don't change the fact that if there's new leadership between the Demons & Goddess that there can't be peace between clans.

Are the Demons goody 2 shoes HELL NO but nobody is in this series everybody is at least gray what about the humans who rip off the fairys wings & then sold a dead fairy body multiple times & it's the humans who are most likely the cause for Gloxiana sister transformation. Obviously the Demons but what about the Goddess who really caused the Holy War when there was peace/ a truce between the clans. What about the Giants who sole purpose in life is 2 fight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gaggen

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Didnt jericho severely wounded her brother in demon form. Didnt meliodas destroyed the whole danafor. Even he himself is scared of his former self and his dad..... if demons had compassion and all why didnt the other clans joined them???? I admit they do love but they are designed for destruction.....

Isaiah Thomas

Reaction score
Country
United States
Didnt jericho severely wounded her brother in demon form. Didnt meliodas destroyed the whole danafor. Even he himself is scared of his former self and his dad..... if demons had compassion and all why didnt the other clans joined them???? I admit they do love but they are designed for destruction.....
"If you are not talking about what Hendrickson did 2 the New Generation I disagree" even then during that scene Jericho had no control of her body she literally was pleading for someone 2 kill her so Jericho did not changes she didn't take demon blood & become something different.

Yes the good Meliodas unintentionally destroyed all of Danafor when he turned it into a huge black hole because he couldn't control his emotions.

The same Meliodas that was "converted" by Elizabeth do we know what Elizabeth did no but he obviously changed & so far all Goddess Elizabeth do is talk no justo.

The other clans where all at WAR with each other over magic we know that the Goddess are manipulative while the Demons are more straightforward the other clans don't know how the goddess are really so it's easy to paint the Demon Clan as the ultimate bad guys. Obviously Dolor & Gloxiana figure it out which is why they joined the demon clans instead of the Goddesses even though they both still want 2 fight the DK.

Last edited:

overlordpringerx

Reaction score
Country
Spain
The Ten Commandments/ The Demon Clan are piss that the Goddess, the Fairy, the Giants & THE HUMANS were responsible in them getting sealed Zeldris made it clear this is about vengeance.
Which is very hypocritical, considering that prior to this they sealed the vampires. And that was just Zeldris being soft.
As for taking in Demon Blood we don't what happen if you take in Goddess blood so I can't really argue about the exploding thing but even in real life if you take in blood that don't sync with your own you die. But as far as turning into a mindless monster if you are not talking about what Hendrickson did 2 the New Generation I disagree have Jericho really changed since the first 100 chapter & the second 100 chapter she is the exact same the Demon Blood didn't change her personality.

Im talking about this. Also, during the time she had demon blood in her, she was visibly more sadistic. As for goddess blood, it would probably have a very different effect.
Now do it help that most Demons favorite food is souls no it don't but that don't change the fact that if there's new leadership between the Demons & Goddess that there can't be peace between clans.

Are the Demons goody 2 shoes HELL NO but nobody is in this series everybody is at least gray what about the humans who rip off the fairys wings & then sold a dead fairy body multiple times & it's the humans who are most likely the cause for Gloxiana sister transformation. Obviously the Demons but what about the Goddess who really caused the Holy War when there was peace/ a truce between the clans. What about the Giants who sole purpose in life is 2 fight.
Humans are real, and in real life there's both terrible and wonderful people. It wouldn't make sense not to portray them that way. But we've seen more good humans than bad humans in this manga. Even Hendricksen was being influenced by a demon. Fairies are portrayed as mostly playful, but the only fairy that actually did something bad without a good reason was Gerharde, and she visibly regretted it. Even the giants, while they love to compete, we have never seen them hurting innocent people.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Which is very hypocritical, considering that prior to this they sealed the vampires. And that was just Zeldris being soft.

Im talking about this. Also, during the time she had demon blood in her, she was visibly more sadistic. As for goddess blood, it would probably have a very different effect.

Humans are real, and in real life there's both terrible and wonderful people. It wouldn't make sense not to portray them that way. But we've seen more good humans than bad humans in this manga. Even Hendricksen was being influenced by a demon. Fairies are portrayed as mostly playful, but the only fairy that actually did something bad without a good reason was Gerharde, and she visibly regretted it. Even the giants, while they love to compete, we have never seen them hurting innocent people.
But the Vampires rebelled against the Demon Clan in the midst of war.So you can't blame them for killing or sealing the Vampire Clan.

Isaiah Thomas

Reaction score
Country
United States

She wasn't in control it wasn't her.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There also good & bad Goddess like Elizabeth, Jenna & Zaneri. There also good & bad fairies but don't forget what Helbram did that cause him 2 be killed by King the VERY first time he was killing a whole bunch of humans for centuries & don't use "without a good reason" 2 somewhat justified what he did. There are good & bad Giants like Dolores & Diane but you are wrong the Giants are mercenaries there was no reason for Matronna or Dumbelbas 2 be fighting each other the only reason they did was because they were paid both of them are technically innocent in each other eyes. Now as for the Demon have we seen a Good Demon beside Meliodas no and I'm not including Merlin because I don't know her origins but we also don't know much about the Demon Clan as a whole besides the top members for all we know there are plenty of good Demons sealed in the demon Realm right now. For all we know if the Demons had new leadership then maybe the Demons Clan as a whole could be good.

Last edited:

overlordpringerx

Reaction score
Country
Spain
She wasn't in control it wasn't her.
She was in control in Vaizel however. And the demon Blood thing still proves that demons are inherently violent in this universe.
There also good & bad like Goddess Elizabeth, Jenna & Zaneri. There also good & bad fairies but don't forget what Helbram did that cause him 2 be killed by King the VERY first time he was killing a whole bunch of humans for centuries & don't use "without a good reason" 2 somewhat justified what he did. There are good & bad Giants like Dolores & Diane but you are wrong the Giants are mercenaries there was no reason for Matronna or Dumbelbas 2 be fighting each other the only reason they did was because they were paid both of them are technically innocent in each other eyes. Now as for the Demon have we seen a Good Demon beside Meliodas no and I'm not including Merlin because I don't know her origins but we also don't know much about the Demon Clan as a whole besides the top members for all we know there are plenty of good Demons sealed in the demon Realm right now. For all we know if the Demons had new leadership then maybe the Demons Clan as a whole could be good.
I never said that the goddesses were all evil or all good. In fact, Nakaba did a much better job at keeping the goddess clan ambiguous than he did with the demon clan. And with Helbram, he had snapped mentally after this really fucked up experience. It's something that could have happened with a character from any race, which is why I don't count that in. And no, I'm not wrong about the giants. Matrona and Dumblebass were hired by opposing groups, so, yeah, there was a reason for them to fight each other. Giants offer their help in battles in return for money, but they don't kill innocent civilians, they're not assassins. And they're also shown to immensely respect their opponents.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Demons themselves are not necessarily bad, but the PoD corrupts people at a certain level. That's exactly why Meliodas is scared of his power.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
The demon blood didn't make anyone evil. They were evil beforehand. Twigo died but he was a jerk before then and would have been with the demon blood. Jericho was the same. And Guila joined the sins .