exactly as planned
been so long since I went swimming 
been so long since I went swimming 
been so long since I went swimming 
I always am.@Zasz Senpai, are you proud of me?![]()

Hey, I'm at Sea Level nowI'll always be at Sensei's side![]()

Best senpaiI always am.![]()

Of course I am.Best senpai![]()

*Ahem*Of course I am.![]()
Yes?*Ahem*

Very well, we'll just do that from now on.I mean, I'm willing to share my status with you, but please ask next time
@Zasz--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I mean, I'm willing to share my status with you, but please ask next time
@Zasz--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Spirit is the Best Senpai and the Best SenseiVery well, we'll just do that from now on.![]()





/ He is fine,I guess/Nothing in particular

FTFY.I mean, I want you to share your title with me, but please give it to me next time
@Zasz--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Spirit is the Best Senpai and the Best Sensei
Zazee is only second
![]()
Look at zasz preparing for his exam![]()
