Games MH Interview Game - Game 6 - Evil3ye Edition

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,404
Country
Torumekian Empire
exactly as planned :hip been so long since I went swimming :blush
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I mean, I'm willing to share my status with you, but please ask next time :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Zasz
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I mean, I'm willing to share my status with you, but please ask next time :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Zasz
Very well, we'll just do that from now on. :kappa
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Round 3(Free Response) Begins

Do not forget your joker and withholds

1.Country you were born?
Hint: East Germany/ Union of Soviet Socialist Republics/Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia
2.What would be the worst way to die?
Hint: Choking on your own vomit after an OD/Stabbed by Farfalla/ Being drowned in your own pee
3. Whats your real first name?
No hint.
4. What do u think of WYIS ? :hmm
Hint: He is an idiot :hmph/ He is fine,I guess/Nothing in particular
5. If kira snuck in your bed at night , what would u do ?
Hint: Rape him/ Take away his blanket
6. Who is the person you try to lynch most often in Mafia Game?
Hint: Hosted mafia game
7. What's the thing you've done, you're the most proud about ? :allthe
Hint: Inner self
8. - What's evil favourite manga?
Hint: #11 of last round
9. How old are you?
Hint: Older than me, Younger than Lala
10. Which country you want to visit most?
11. Your favorite movie?
Hint: Starring Lindsay Lohan
12. Your blood group?
No Hint :gtfo
 
Last edited:

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Okay I messed up linking the picture as the hint of#10

As some people already sent me the PM, I've decided to remove the hint.
 
Last edited:

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
3 pms received
 
Top