Discussion Tower of God Popularity Contest

Who are your favorite characters in Tower of God?


  • Total voters
    98

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thought it might be fun to have a little ongoing competition between Tower of God characters to see who the most popular character is.

How this works.
  • Nominate up to 3 of your favorite characters.
    [Feel free to say why you like them and why they deserve a vote.]
  • Those names will be added to the poll at the top of the page.
  • In that poll you can can vote for up to 5 candidates.
    [Your votes can be changed at any time, so if you change your mind you can change your vote.]
  • The winning character gets their image in the first post as proof of their unrivaled awesomeness.
    [Updated monthly when needed]


The Current Champ: The Twenty Fifth Baam.​


​


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'll start with the obvious seed characters of...

- Baam
- Koon
- Androssi
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I nominate Yuri bc she's hot, strong and has a very entertaining personality :hurr
Also nominate Rak, that turtle lover deserves it.

Last but not least Lo Po Bia Ren, he was a great villain in my eyes, hopefully he returns at some point.

 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
I've already voted for the great Rak, ToG's soul.

I nominate Wangnam, Yu Han Sung and my beloved Rachel!

Yea... i like blondes xd
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Baam and Koon for me. Best duo main charas in Shonen so far, excellent camaraderie, great character on their own right and yet fairly different in their approach. The best outcome for me in TOG would be if Koon kills that blonde snake off and Baam takes down Zahard after both of them(Baam nd Koon) destroy FUG. The point is their presence is so awesome that i see them doing the final cool stuffs i have in my mind in TOG universe.
 

Kadir0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2016
Messages
909
Reaction score
1,475
Country
The Wall
Baam
Yuri
Androssi
Yihwa
Mazino
 

strixflash

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Messages
1,862
Reaction score
2,353
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Haven't read ToG from a long time due to its annoying main character. But I have voted for Rachel. I like it how she toyed with the stupid MC.

I hope she kills him for good though I know I'm praying for impossible.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So now Androssi and Rachel are tied in the poll at 3 votes....

I'm so depressed all of a sudden.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
My boy Koon's staying strong at second :hurr
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
So now Androssi and Rachel are tied in the poll at 3 votes....

I'm so depressed all of a sudden.
Well, only three characters have more votes than her. Rak is also tied with them.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, only three characters have more votes than her. Rak is also tied with them.
I appreciate the gesture Demon, I really do, but we're talking about Androssi here and Rachel! There is no brighter side to that. It's just... never ending darkness.
 

GOOMOONRYONG

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
454
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I voted Baam, Koon, Rak, Androssi.
I think Anak deserves a spot up there even though she isn't my favorite. She became enjoyable after a rough start in part 1 thanks to the appearance of Androssi.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Goomoonryong. On behalf of the Cult of Androssi, and my personal sanity. I thank you for ensuring she and Rachel are no longer tied at 4 votes apiece. Also Anak has been added.

Remember everybody gets 3 nominations in addition to their 4 votes. So if there are just some characters whose names you'd like to see up there everybody has the power to make that happen.

I think I'll shift one of my votes from Rak to Anak. It's a tough call but I really like Anak a lot.
 

GOOMOONRYONG

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
454
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Goomoonryong. On behalf of the Cult of Androssi, and my personal sanity. I thank you for ensuring she and Rachel are no longer tied at 4 votes apiece. Also Anak has been added.

Remember everybody gets 3 nominations in addition to their 4 votes. So if there are just some characters whose names you'd like to see up there everybody has the power to make that happen.

I think I'll shift one of my votes from Rak to Anak. It's a tough call but I really like Anak a lot.
I am happy to do it because I strongly dislike Rachel. Surprising she wasn't mentioned prior to my post, I would also like to nominate Lero-Ro since he is my favorite administrator and actually had the balls to step up to Yu Ha Sung. I can't believe you would betray the king of the turtles like that Jammin!
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I am happy to do it because I strongly dislike Rachel. Surprising she wasn't mentioned prior to my post, I would also like to nominate Lero-Ro since he is my favorite administrator and actually had the balls to step up to Yu Ha Sung. I can't believe you would betray the king of the turtles like that Jammin!
Your not wrong. But in my defense,as I'm sure you know, it's insanely hard to pick a top 4. Right now I've got votes for.

Baam
Androssi
Anak
Yuri.

Who do I cross off that list? Androssi and Yuri's votes are etched in stone for me. As for the two remaining votes... Baam, Koon, Rak, Anak, Hatsu, Urek, Yihwa, and I actually kind of like the greedy rabbit Xia Xia for some reason too. It's so hard to shave that down.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I sort of feel ashamed at choosing Rachel over Baam :sweat
 
Top