1.Country you were born?
On territory of today's Russian Fed, which still was the USSR, when I was born. I'm that old
2.What would be the worst way to die?
Choking on your own vomit after an OD
3. Whats your real first name?
Hermann
4. What do u think of WYIS ?

Nothing in particular, I feel like we haven't really talked
5. If kira snuck in your bed at night , what would u do ?
Hahaha, thats funny. Take all his blanket
6. Who is the person you try to lynch most often in Mafia Game?
Digitaldude
7.
What's the thing you've done, you're the most proud about ? 
Huh. Hmm. I can't think of anything specific right now, so I'm gonna go with personal growth, as in expanding the own comfort zone and challenging own weaknesses
8.
- What's evil favourite manga/anime ?
Sailor Moon
9. How old are you?
Glorious 27
10. Which country you want to visit most?
Iceland
11. Your favorite movie?
Let's say Mean Girls with Lindsey Lohan so anyone actually has a chance guessing it
12. Your blood group?
I don't come from a culture that believes in associating certain traits to specific blood types, so I never cared to find out