Bishoujo Collection available. Share and enjoy DEM beauties here.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Tnak you very much for the presents Brandish. :hurr
By the way I was wondering whetever or not you had other hobbies beside Manga & Anime @Brandish.

P.S: And who's that badass gramps? :XD
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
By the way I was wondering whetever or not you had other hobbies beside Manga & Anime @Brandish.
Well there are certain hobbies I can't fully disclose :fan

But I do like sports, and nature/outdoors. Binge watching movies too :hurr

How about you man? What are your hobbies, interests, and manga/anime that you're into?

P.S: And who's that badass gramp? :XD
He is Thorkell the Tall from Vinland Saga. A friend lent me the first volume around xmas. I caught up with the rest just recently.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh god what kind of hobbies do you have...?
Collecting used panties or something?
Playing with model trains like a damn normie?!
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Well there are certain hobbies I can't fully disclose :fan

But I do like sports, and nature/outdoors. Binge watching movies too :hurr

How about you man? What are your hobbies, interests, and manga/anime that you're into?

You too? Well same here!
I do some joggin three times a week, exercise at home, go cycling whenever I have the chance, like to swim and playing videogames of course. :hurr
As for Anime I'm into, let's see, Romantic comedy, Comedy, Drama, Sports and Supernatural in general are my all-time favourite ones!
Just look at my MAL to have an idea! :verily


He is Thorkell the Tall from Vinland Saga. A friend lent me the first volume around xmas. I caught up with the rest just recently.
Oh, I've heard of it!
I wanted to read it for quite some time, but with this university and my weekly errands I don't have any spare time. :emocat
I only watch Anime during the night, because otherwise I wouldn't have the chance to watch them. :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh god what kind of hobbies do you have...?
Collecting used panties or something?
Playing with model trains like a damn normie?!
Now I'm curious. :hurr
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Just look at my MAL to have an idea! :verily
Dayummm that's a lot of anime!! :)

Oh, I've heard of it!
I wanted to read it for quite some time, but with this university and my weekly errands I don't have any spare time. :emocat
I only watch Anime during the night, because otherwise I wouldn't have the chance to watch them. :XD
So what do you study? It's hard to juggle study sometimes when you really want to watch something :)
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Dayummm that's a lot of anime!! :)



So what do you study? It's hard to juggle study sometimes when you really want to watch something :)
Foreign Languages and Literatures. :blush
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
This thread is dead :3
Even the founder isn't here :3
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
This thread is dead :3
Even the founder isn't here :3
Not as dead as you think.
Besides I'm always here. :hurr
No doubt about that @Sky! :teehee
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,978
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
This thread seriously needs more love from girls from Himouto Umaru-chan

 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Good, good, keep'em coming. :hurr
Once I'll register on imgur, I'll start posting once again. :blush
By the way, since I have the chance, when did you start liking Manga/Anime everyone?
I always forgot to ask. :XD
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Ebina-chan




Since kindergarten :P wbu?
Ebina-chwan. :hurr
Anyway yeah, I pretty much started around that age too.
I can't remember what was the very first Anime I ever watched though...
Pretty sure it was something between Dragon Ball, Ranma, Urusei Yatsura, Hokuto no Ken and Slam Dunk. :D
What about you Ahmad? :blush
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,978
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Sylphyn :zomg


Ebina-chwan. :hurr
Anyway yeah, I pretty much started around that age too.
I can't remember what was the very first Anime I ever watched though...
Pretty sure it was something between Dragon Ball, Ranma, Urusei Yatsura, Hokuto no Ken and Slam Dunk. :D
What about you Ahmad? :blush
You mean the very very first one? I can't either too, but if I mentioned some, they were Pokemon, Digimon, Kenshin, Crush Gear, Tamiya, Beyblade, Shinchan, Conan, Doraemon, Dragon Ball, etc.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Sylphyn :zomg



You mean the very very first one? I can't either too, but if I mentioned some, they were Pokemon, Digimon, Kenshin, Crush Gear, Tamiya, Beyblade, Shinchan, Conan, Doraemon, Dragon Ball, etc.
She's so cute! :blush
It appears that these Anime were part of everyone's childhoods, or at least the majority. :XD
What kind of genres do you like the most right now?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
So improving tongue skills :zomg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---







Well, yeah. :kappa
Oh and thanks for the pics Bradish. :hurr
 
Top