- Joined
- Dec 30, 2016
- Messages
- 14
- Reaction score
- 4
- Age
- 27
- Country
-
Has Lucy surpassed Freed or is he still dominant?
Restriction: CSK
Restriction: CSK
Would Lucy be able to hit him though if he channeled his inner Donald Trump and built aThis is a one shot, one Taurus empowered Lucy Kick and he's done.
She should with Gemini into Marin to teleport through.Would Lucy be able to hit him though if he channeled his inner Donald Trump and built awalljustushiki or whatever the barrier is called? I don't know about that, Lucy could probably tire him out and then be able to hit him but freed isn't some absolute fodder now, he could still cause her some troubles especially with his ecritude magic which can add to people's pain etc. In the end, Lucy will probably win mid-high diff, but I don't think Freed would go down that easily.
I haven't voted yet cause I'm not so sure due to what Lucy can do and same for Freed but I'm curious on your thoughts, how do Freed win?lol Freed stomps.
this is not even a contest.
Actually if Lucy really has been going all out then she should be exhausted by then which is what I see the meaning of going all out. Not to mention we still have yet to see how truly strong she is which is proof enough that she really hasn'tHasn't even gone all out? Would her fight against Brandish not count as her going all out? I agree that Lucy would win this but to suggest that she's just been holding back this whole time is ridiculous. There's literally no reason to assume that she's any stronger than what she's shown.
We don't know what capricorn star dress can do. After time skip in fight she only summon one spirit and we know that she can summon 3. After "fight" with Branidsh she doesnt even been exhausted. We don't know also what Aries star dress and Gemini star dress can do.Hasn't even gone all out? Would her fight against Brandish not count as her going all out? I agree that Lucy would win this but to suggest that she's just been holding back this whole time is ridiculous. There's literally no reason to assume that she's any stronger than what she's shown.
Well mainly because Lucy said in the fight that she was having to really muster resolve to fight Brandish. Thus she was motivating herself by her wanting to save Natsu.....the point being.... she was conflicted.Hasn't even gone all out? Would her fight against Brandish not count as her going all out? I agree that Lucy would win this but to suggest that she's just been holding back this whole time is ridiculous. There's literally no reason to assume that she's any stronger than what she's shown.
can we really consider her breaking keys apart of her arsenal? Lucy that we know wouldn't do that shit again unless it was for the same reason she did in the first place. I agree with you guys on the last star dress and stuff but she was deff going all out when fighting Brandish.No Urano metria.
No breaking of any keys.
No summoning more than one spirit.
No spirit unison raids like with Gemini powering UM.