Games MH Interview Game S2 - Game 1 - xi0 Edition

Who has the best beard?


  • Total voters
    14

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Wtf,Im winning? :zomg

Ahem,i mean of course im winning :cheez

Grats to those stuck in the marianas trench already,thats quite the achievement :teehee
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
At this point, I legit believe senpai purposely picks the answers which he thinks is wrong. :teehee

Wtf,Im winning? :zomg

Ahem,i mean of course im winning :cheez

Grats to those stuck in the marianas trench already,thats quite the achievement :teehee
I'll climb up to you, dattebayo! :arf
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
You so useless Spirit :nah

Lakhan should've had a Minus 6 penalty and Ahmad should've had a -3 penalty

Y u no enforce rulesz strictly :pout
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
xi0 is in his 30's
False
I think Gary lied here.
I'm sure when I first joined here, xi0 had his Year of birth set at 1985-86 :hmm
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Even if I don't play this game is so Enjoyable
Y u no play, little child? :pout
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Agh, I knew this would happen. :facepalm
There are days I dont even check MH, now I log in "shit,the answers for the game, noooooo!!" :arf :nerve

My bad there, time to start the comeback then, my goal will be to reach the end with 0 points :hip (quite a greedy result for me tbh)
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wtf,Im winning? :zomg

Ahem,i mean of course im winning :cheez

Grats to those stuck in the marianas trench already,thats quite the achievement :teehee
:hmph
Agh, I knew this would happen. :facepalm
There are days I dont even check MH, now I log in "shit,the answers for the game, noooooo!!" :arf :nerve

My bad there, time to start the comeback then, my goal will be to reach the end with 0 points :hip (quite a greedy result for me tbh)
Same here:hmph
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
:hmph I see u agreed to SUZU's suggestion to deduce points.....
This was actually my suggestion. My reasoning was, everyone in the group conversation gets the notification when someone posts on that conversation. So some might be bothered by it. So if you have a question or anything create a separate conversation.

Another salutation could be creating individual pm for every participants instead of group conversations. But that would take too much time.
 
Last edited:

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It was?
Well... I do remember you complaining about it too :hmm

I'm a bit busy right now, but i'll see how many questions for Round 2 i have and will post it later.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
It was?
Well... I do remember you complaining about it too :hmm
From the Evil3ye game:
>Do not reply in this group conversation

reply
There's not enough
spam here for my liking
If I host again, I'll give people -1 point for each post in group conversation.
I was about to suggest this actually. I'll be implementing it in the next game.
Discipline :hmph

You are quite lucky that I wouldn't follow Chinese Communist Party's policy and ban the one's that post here and take them to Mariana's trench.
The main reason is, the notification of PM goes to every recipient. And some may feel bothered by it.
:invalid
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Brand, became blue :zomg

Kongratz @Brandish :confetti

I think there should be a special punishment for those supermods who don't play this game after signing up :hmm
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
From the Evil3ye game:








:invalid
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Brand, became blue :zomg

Kongratz @Brandish :confetti

I think there should be a special punishment for those supermods who don't play this game after signing up :hmm
This was actually my suggestion. My reasoning was, everyone in the group conversation gets the notification when someone posts on that conversation. So some might be bothered by it. So if you have a question or anything create a separate conversation.

Another salutation could be creating individual pm for every participants instead of group conversations. But that would take too much time.
Common Philia chan , all those who come here come for fun and no one will be bothered by it after all....:pout
Anyways , if u think, it is necessary as it may bother everyone, then u r correct from ur side too :super
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
WaT haPpendU tu dIs gaYm? :pout
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am surprised by Sensei to be this late:o
Let's spam:D
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
TFW Darky says this and hasn't submitted any questions for round 2! :notlikethis
And while we're on the topic... These questions :bored
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am surprised by Sensei to be this late:o
Let's spam:D
Sensei has had work Friday night and all of Saturday, and today he also had dancing practice for a ball sooo....
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
TFW Darky says this and hasn't submitted any questions for round 2! :notlikethis
And while we're on the topic... These questions :bored
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sensei has had work Friday night and all of Saturday, and today he also had dancing practice for a ball sooo....
Actually, i made them but i didn't send it:emocat
Please forgive me:biblethump
No lewd punishment like last time please:hurr
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
L-lewd?

I see what kind of senpai Liam is...:hurr
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sensei. Show your elders due respect for their position :heh

Our Celeb just needs to answer the questions and we're good to go.
:cookiefinger
 
Top