U do not know it yet ....The thing of past. Only @BattousaiYngwie @GodDarkness , we few know ....it is for him.....
SUCK a LEMON , KIRA
Well, long since I came to this thread too.
U do not know it yet ....The thing of past. Only @BattousaiYngwie @GodDarkness , we few know ....it is for him.....
he also thinks it's funny to repeat a joke after it has been said :joy: \ :joy: / \ :joy: / \ :joy: / \ :joy: / \ :joy: / \ :joy: / 
WhatU do not know it yet ....The thing of past. Only @BattousaiYngwie @GodDarkness , we few know ....it is for him.....
SUCK a LEMON , KIRA
Well, long since I came to this thread too.



Great to know, this should have a sign for those who wish to venture inside.....Oh oh
Im on the weird side of MH again![]()





These are like porno for kira and battou....why do you arouse them like dis Lakhy? Not gud

expected of pervkhanThese are like porno for kira and battou....why do you arouse them like dis Lakhy? Not gud![]()

What the actual fuck did I just read?These are like porno for kira and battou....why do you arouse them like dis Lakhy? Not gud![]()


Make Kira some lemonade againWhat the actual fuck did I just read?
![]()

TfThese are like porno for kira and battou....why do you arouse them like dis Lakhy? Not gud![]()

The truth is undeniable.

Kira-pin can have all the lemonade he wants!

Not here

When she will be back?Idk..![]()
![]()
probably too busy with Uni
![]()
![]()
