- Joined
- Jan 18, 2017
- Messages
- 97
- Reaction score
- 99
- Country
-
I would prefer them animating something currently running from Jump instead
I think they should wait more. I personally think that adapting a manga so early on isn't a good thing.I would prefer them animating something currently running from Jump instead
Yep, the only thing that suits the criteria and can have a full anime is Zumou.I think they should wait more. I personally think that adapting a manga so early on isn't a good thing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Kenshi Yonezu is doing the "OP' and Little Glee Monster for "ED"
Porno Graffiti will be missedMy Hero Academia S2 OP and ED
![]()
Soma color page--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Kenshi Yonezu is doing the "OP' and Little Glee Monster for "ED"
I second this. Those guys best suit BC's stylised drawing anyway.Black Clover needs its OP done by the Orange Range.
Don't you think the MC looks a little like Deku, or Mob from MP100?Poro looks like a lot of fun

I know kenshi yonezu but the one who going to do the end is unknown to me can someone give some example of their song. Thanks in advance.My Hero Academia S2 OP and ED
![]()
Soma color page--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Kenshi Yonezu is doing the "OP' and Little Glee Monster for "ED"
Reminds me a lot of Deku. Not so much MobDon't you think the MC looks a little like Deku, or Mob from MP100?![]()
But he seems he's into manly dudes and want to become like themReminds me a lot of Deku. Not so much Mob

I know kenshi yonezu but the one who going to do the end is unknown to me can someone give some example of their song. Thanks in advance.
Can't tell if this is going to be Gag, Comedy/Action, or Slice of Life. Seems like it'll be fun either way thoughBut he seems he's into manly dudes and want to become like them
![]()
I get the feeling it will probably be a Shounen or Shojou. So it's likely to be a mix of all of the aboveCan't tell if the is going to be Gag, Comedy/Action, or Slice of Life. Seems like it'll be fun either way though

2spooky4youThat aside, I might not even be able to read this manga, purely because of those annoying eyes.