Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

Katen

Banned
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
63
Reaction score
135
Country
Greenland
The prodigy part was anime only. As far as i can tell he's just an average joe, Erza proved herself more intelligent when she figured out Midnights magic, when Jellal couldnt.

I rank him the same as Mira too.
Oh good that it's anime only.
True. She also discovered what was wrong in Galuna Island too.
Tho I wonder where Jellal's intelligence rank is depicted in this forum.

I found Mirajane's water dispersing feat more impressive than anything Jellal has shown this arc tbh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
With Sudden Realization, here's my new list:

Gildartz
Laxus/DF Natsu
Gray/Natsu
Erza
Gajeel/Shadow empowered WSD Sting (Rogue's MP)
Mirajane/Sting/Jellal (until he can prove himself again)
Kagura

There's very little gap in power between Erza, Gajeel, Gray and Non-DF Natsu IMO
I would've pushed Erza below these guys but her feats against Irene despite being impossible to do are monstrous, so I can't ignore that.

I initially had Kagura above Mirajane and normal Sting, but her feats are left to be desired/unimpressive.
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,216
Reaction score
3,040
Age
34
Country
England
August is still strongest spriggan just because he is Vulnerable to holder type magic doesn't mean he will lose to some1 like Lucy or Cana they both till get oneshoted
This virgin isn't gonna do shit to dragon Irene. Master all magic my ass he did stole more like.
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Dragon Kings:
Acnologia/Igneel
High Dragon:
Grandeeney/Metalicana/Skiadrum/Weisslogia/Natsu(Igneel's power)
Average Dragon:
Zeref/August/Irene/Motherglare/Atlas Flame
Low Dragon:
Gildarts/Natsu(FDKm)/Laxus/Zilconis
High Spriggan:
Larcade/Erza/Natsu(base/END)/Gray(DeS)/Gajeel/Sting(WSD)/Jellal
Average Spriggan:
Gray(base)/Mirajane/Chelia/God Serena/Jacob/Neinhart/Brandish/Dimaria/Bloodman/Invel/Ajeel
Ishgar Saints:
Hyperion/Wolfheim/Warrod/Makarov/Jura/Bluenote/Kagura/Sting/Rogue/Minerva
 

LaGOAT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
3,675
Age
32
Country
United States
This virgin isn't gonna do shit to dragon Irene. Master all magic my ass he did stole more like.
One Arm erza with DS chanted abilities damage Irene august with his copy abilities will able to beat irene
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Dragon Kings:
Acnologia/Igneel
High Dragon:
Grandeeney/Metalicana/Skiadrum/Weisslogia/Natsu(Igneel's power)
Average Dragon:
Zeref/August/Irene/Motherglare/Atlas Flame
Low Dragon:
Gildarts/Natsu(FDKm)/Laxus/Zilconis
High Spriggan:
Larcade/Erza/Natsu(base/END)/Gray(DeS)/Gajeel/Sting(WSD)/Jellal
Average Spriggan:
Gray(base)/Mirajane/Chelia/God Serena/Jacob/Neinhart/Brandish/Dimaria/Bloodman/Invel/Ajeel
Ishgar Saints:
Hyperion/Wolfheim/Warrod/Makarov/Jura/Bluenote/Kagura/Sting/Rogue/Minerva
Good list the problem is people with hax ablites like brandish Jacob and dimaria in a 1v1 fight they are almost unbeatable (they can't beat dragons,zeref,august and Irene.) but I thought about END when he was able to break though age seal. And brandish magic not working against enchanted nienhart Im guessing if you have more magic power u can break though the hax?? Or it's the same old FT the plot demands BS to happen.
 

PeanutButterJelly

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2015
Messages
1,384
Reaction score
2,639
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Does August get to keep the magic he copies or? Couldn't he have used reflector on Cana's cards?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Does August get to keep the magic he copies or? Couldn't he have used reflector on Cana's cards?
He was able to keep Jellal's meteor, so he sure as hell could hhave used Midnight's magic.
This is a perfect case of PiS, the only way August can be defeated.
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,216
Reaction score
3,040
Age
34
Country
England
One Arm erza with DS chanted abilities damage Irene august with his copy abilities will able to beat irene
Yes DS magic only way August beats dragon Irene is he has that which I doubt he does.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Hasn't it been stated that August can copy, memorize and nullify every magic with the exception of Holder Type magics?
 

Star Frost

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
2,380
Reaction score
4,637
Country
United States
Hasn't it been stated that August can copy, memorize and nullify every magic with the exception of Holder Type magics?
Pretty much, and he did performed Jellal's Meteor which shows how he do got magic he has copied. But you know Plot prevents him from using the useful ones he done copied that he can use
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
So which of these you put above?

Gildart's Haja Kensei-Zetten or Dragon Irene's casual swipe?

I think it will be Dragon hand.
 

LaGOAT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
3,675
Age
32
Country
United States
Yes DS magic only way August beats dragon Irene is he has that which I doubt he does.
logically speaking he should have copy all of the sptiggan 12 magic so.. and Irene dragon swipe>above gildartz attack
 

Loke

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2016
Messages
836
Reaction score
1,507
Age
30
Country
United States
August sat and watched as God Serena went to down on the GOI. DS should already be in stock and quite a variety of it unless the lacrimas count as "tools"
 

The President

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
785
Reaction score
2,437
Age
31
Country
Canada
Haja Kensei-Zetten > Irenes hand swipe. I don't think Erza would be in good condition from taking a regular crash (not regular punch) punch from Gildarts, his strongest attack would probably obliterate her. Irenes roar and Deus Sema (if it has direct impact) are above Haja Kensei-Zetten though.
 

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
2,099
Reaction score
3,100
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Haja Kensei-Zetten > Irenes hand swipe. I don't think Erza would be in good condition from taking a regular crash (not regular punch) punch from Gildarts, his strongest attack would probably obliterate her. Irenes roar and Deus Sema (if it has direct impact) are above Haja Kensei-Zetten though.
I have to disagree. Although I do think Gildarts is strong, he wouldn't be able to match the physical power of a dragon. To put into perspective, pre-timeskip Gildarts' Empyrean couldn't even kill Bluenote. And that was with his real arm. Even if we were to say he doubled his power since Tenrou, that wouldn't be enough to crush Erza's bones. I mean Irene's claw swipe even broke Erza's sword...

Though, I have to admit that Erza's bones weren't really broken. That was all nonsense because she could move just fine. But you get my point.
 

The President

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
785
Reaction score
2,437
Age
31
Country
Canada
I have to disagree. Although I do think Gildarts is strong, he wouldn't be able to match the physical power of a dragon. To put into perspective, pre-timeskip Gildarts' Empyrean couldn't even kill Bluenote. And that was with his real arm. Even if we were to say he doubled his power since Tenrou, that wouldn't be enough to crush Erza's bones. I mean Irene's claw swipe even broke Erza's sword...
Well for starters, Irene is considerably above an average dragon, for me at least. Secondly, his regular physical strength is likely nowhere near dragon Irenes, however I have no doubt that his strongest move is above it. And not only do I believe that he did a lot more then just double his power since Tenrou (if he only doubled his power, he'd still probably get one-shotted by Natsus basic roar like Bluenote did), but what he used on August was a superior attack to Empyrean. I have no doubt that if Gildarts hit her with the power he used to crack that mountain he would do some really good damage, and Haja Kensei-Zettan is above that.
 

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
2,099
Reaction score
3,100
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well for starters, Irene is considerably above an average dragon, for me at least. Secondly, his regular physical strength is likely nowhere near dragon Irenes, however I have no doubt that his strongest move is above it. And not only do I believe that he did a lot more then just double his power since Tenrou (if he only doubled his power, he'd still probably get one-shotted by Natsus basic roar like Bluenote did), but what he used on August was a superior attack to Empyrean. I have no doubt that if Gildarts hit her with the power he used to crack that mountain he would do some really good damage, and Haja Kensei-Zettan is above that.
Fair enough. I actually see your point but I do disagree on one thing. I don't think he would be one-shotted by Natsu if his power hadn't been doubled. He was established to be the strongest FT character pre-timeskip. So I assume he was close to Spriggan level already in Tartaros. I also believe he improved since then, but I don't think it'd be enough to match Irene's dragon form. In human form, I would agree. She's weak.
 

The President

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
785
Reaction score
2,437
Age
31
Country
Canada
Fair enough. I actually see your point but I do disagree on one thing. I don't think he would be one-shotted by Natsu if his power hadn't been doubled. He was established to be the strongest FT character pre-timeskip. So I assume he was close to Spriggan level already in Tartaros. I also believe he improved since then, but I don't think it'd be enough to match Irene's dragon form. In human form, I would agree. She's weak.
Pre-TS he was established as someone whom Jura can give a good fight (i.e. most certainly not spriggan level). Post-TS he was stronger then the same guy who fodderized Jura along with his peers. Thats a lot more then just doubling in strength. Also, I never said Gildarts can beat Irene, although with DS magic he could probably do some good damage.
 

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
2,099
Reaction score
3,100
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Pre-TS he was established as someone whom Jura can give a good fight (i.e. most certainly not spriggan level). Post-TS he was stronger then the same guy who fodderized Jura along with his peers. Thats a lot more then just doubling in strength.
Well, I guess that depends on how strong you think Gildarts was. Personally, I put him near Mard Geer's level whom I think can give someone like Neinhart or Jacob a pretty good fight. As for Jura, he was at best on Laxus' level who I think is inferior to Gildarts. But like I said, it really depends on where you place him.

Also, I never said Gildarts can beat Irene, although with DS magic he could probably do some good damage.
Yeah, I know. I was just talking about their attack power.
 
Top