Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I loathe it. I spend my study time getting ahead with History mainly, which clears space for other subject tasks.
Hmm...I always disliked subjects like history, social science and literatures...

I used to do well in Math and physics. Did well in chemestry in earlier stage but started doing bad as it got more complicated.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hmm...I always disliked subjects like history, social science and literatures...

I used to do well in Math and physics. Did well in chemestry in earlier stage but started doing bad as it got more complicated.
God... We're studying units of Mass Measurement and their formula. Crazy shit.

There's not an exact time afaik but yea it's not too far off :)
I see. Thanks Jarred :]
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
God... We're studying units of Mass Measurement and their formula. Crazy shit.


I see. Thanks Jarred :]
Mass.measurement units like Kg, ounce, amu, ev/c^2 and stuff?

Lol what's crazy about it?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Mass.measurement units like Kg, ounce, amu, ev/c^2 and stuff?

Lol what's crazy about it?
Just some of the terminology in Mol and other ridiculously big numbers.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I love Chemistry. A pity I have the world's most upcoming Arsonist working with me in class. Dammit Joel :nah
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I love Chemistry. A pity I have the world's most upcoming Arsonist working with me in class. Dammit Joel :nah
Chemistry gets real complicated later.....later you'll see Carbons everywhere and its a total mindfuck. Chemistry labs are interesting.

I used to be quite good at testing salts and determining what was it made of.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Chemistry gets real complicated later.....later you'll see Carbons everywhere and its a total mindfuck. Chemistry labs are interesting.

I used to be quite good at testing salts and determining what was it made of.
Lol If I didn't understand it I wouldn't still be in the class. And if you mean later as in Uni then obviously but I'm halfway through my Unit 3 so I'm well on the way to graduating that VCE with flying colours.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Lol If I didn't understand it I wouldn't still be in the class. And if you mean later as in Uni then obviously but I'm halfway through my Unit 3 so I'm well on the way to graduating that VCE with flying colours.
:super
 

PaperKnights

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 15, 2017
Messages
40
Reaction score
137
Age
34
Country
United Kingdom
Haha you think so? I've only seen you in the Neverland Forum really. But as for myself I'm involved in a lot a forums here on MH.
lMAO i'm only in the neverland forum ahahahhhhhh
just here for the neverland drama xDDD

suppppp
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Hey @Brandish what are your plans for the year Jarred? Also, why haven't you opened your own thread yet?
I don't really have any grand plans at this stage, most likely more of the same (work and play).

I haven't thought about making a thread, maybe one day I'll get around to it :)
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I don't really have any grand plans at this stage, most likely more of the same (work and play).

I haven't thought about making a thread, maybe one day I'll get around to it :)
What do you do for a living? I don't think I've asked before. You already know what I do. Now it's your turn :D
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
What do you do for a living? I don't think I've asked before. You already know what I do. Now it's your turn :D
I work for water treatment, mainly collecting samples (part time). Will be commencing a new job in 2 weeks (earth removal). University (part time). That me :arf
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I work for water treatment, mainly collecting samples (part time). Will be commencing a new job in 2 weeks (earth removal). University (part time). That me :arf
Interesting occupation. What part of QLD do you live in btw?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Battou enjoy your time out :XD

@Darky you'd better be taking notes.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I'm confusing your avatar with Kaoz's avatar.
I work for water treatment, mainly collecting samples (part time). Will be commencing a new job in 2 weeks (earth removal). University (part time). That me :arf
What u studying Brandu? They no give you kash? :feelsbadman
 
Top