Jay's Introduction

Jay

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 18, 2017
Messages
27
Reaction score
32
Age
27
Country
United States
Hello, MangaHelpers. I am Jay. Honestly, upon joining I was surprised that nobody has used the username Jay yet. Oh well, I guess I am special :3. Anyway, you probably can tell (me being here and all) that I enjoy reading manga, reading light novels and watching anime. I guess to introduce myself I can go ahead and say I will probably end up being most active on the Fairy Tail subforum.

I've used xenForo quite a bit in the past so I know my way around, seems like this place is rather active and fun, hopefully I easily integrate into the community.

I already know a few members here such as my boy @Atomicus, and through him I've met @SirSamuel016.

The one/two days (not sure) that I have been here have been pretty lit so far, hope to see you all around.

~ Jay
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hey Jay, whats up my man? :nod

Hello, MangaHelpers. I am Jay. Honestly, upon joining I was surprised that nobody has used the username Jay yet. Oh well, I guess I am special :3. Anyway, you probably can tell (me being here and all) that I enjoy reading manga, reading light novels and watching anime. I guess to introduce myself I can go ahead and say I will probably end up being most active on the Fairy Tail subforum.

I've used xenForo quite a bit in the past so I know my way around, seems like this place is rather active and fun, hopefully I easily integrate into the community.

I already know a few members here such as my boy @Atomicus, and through him I've met @SirSamuel016.

The one/two days (not sure) that I have been here have been pretty lit so far, hope to see you all around.

~ Jay
Yeah, this place is very active. I guess having 100k members help :p. Sometimes a few boards can get bit too toxic at times cough Fairy Tail section cough but otherwise this place is chill and fun af.

What are your favourite anime and manga btw?

Oh and btw, if you haven't read the rules and guidelines already, you should over here : https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/general-rules-guidelines-and-forum-etiquette.70795/ :)
 

Jay

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 18, 2017
Messages
27
Reaction score
32
Age
27
Country
United States
Hey Jay, whats up my man? :nod



Yeah, this place is very active. I guess having 100k members help :p. Sometimes a few boards can get bit too toxic at times cough Fairy Tail section cough but otherwise this place is chill and fun af.

What are your favourite anime and manga btw?

Oh and btw, if you haven't read the rules and guidelines already, you should over here : https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/general-rules-guidelines-and-forum-etiquette.70795/ :)
I guess my favorite anime has to be.... the 2009 Fairy Tail.
Manga - I'd probably say Nanatsu no Taizai, but some Fairy Tail panels are really intricate and it used to be really good until recently.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Dead thread... @Jay revive it! :arf
 

WalterB

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 21, 2017
Messages
37
Reaction score
23
Country
Germany
Welcome Jay
 
Top