Radioactive Zone | Page 45 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Radioactive Zone

Which avatar?

• Picture 1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Of course. The question is....will he be a Dragneel or a Hartfelia?:hmm
He will be a Dragneel Heartfilia Scarlet Belserion Fullbuster Marvel :heh

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Best doormat is best doormat, aye.

Am I right? @SirSamuel016 :teehee
Irene is the best Spriggan and here's why:
- Great Backstory
- Quite the twisted character which I dig
- Character design :hurr
- Her magic

Yes, Acno used her as a doormat after she killed herself but lets not forget that sword of Erza's could still be enchanted with Dragon Slayer magic and thus it could nuke Acno's foot hard

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Irene is the best Spriggan and here's why:
- Great Backstory
- Quite the twisted character which I dig
- Character design :hurr
- Her magic

Yes, Acno used her as a doormat after she killed herself but lets not forget that sword of Erza's could still be enchanted with Dragon Slayer magic and thus it could nuke Acno's foot hard
Especially the design right? :hurr

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Oh come on, don't tell me you don't dig her design. Its fapulous.
Plain. Boring. Run of the mill Fairy Tail woman.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And don't forget overhyped :edu

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
You kidding me right lol? The other women have simple, plain designs. I mean if you consider her assets only then yeah (pervert :nah ) but just look at her hat, her robes, her gloves and claws, her thong and her underboob etc along with her hairstyle (and as well all know red-heads are awesome, well, except Erza). Not to mention it really fits in with her 'witch' theme.

And don't forget overhyped
We were only talking about design, not execution. :hmph

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
You kidding me right lol? The other women have simple, plain designs. I mean if you consider her assets only then yeah (pervert :nah ) but just look at her hat, her robes, her gloves and claws, her thong and her underboob etc along with her hairstyle (and as well all know red-heads are awesome, well, except Erza). Not to mention it really fits in with her 'witch' theme.

We were only talking about design, not execution. :hmph
Hey you wanted to discuss it lol. That's just my opinion. I laothe Irene. A weak character with hype as the only thing going for her. And even that didn't work.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Hey you wanted to discuss it lol. That's just my opinion. I laothe Irene. A weak character with hype as the only thing going for her. And even that didn't work.
Now that I can agree with. :nod

Character-wise, she's meh, design wise, pretty awesome.

Please don't get triggered @Belserion :arf

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
And don't forget overhyped :edu
You have to be joking. You're calling someone with one of the most crucial and more interesting backstories plain and boring? She used to be a queen, she created Dragon Slayer magic, was a master enchanter and had quite the unfortunate series of events which led to her being a twisted, almost insane character. How the heck is that boring? And don't forget what she did in the manga either, she reshaped the entire country (or continent, can't remember which) with one spell and she wasn't even exhausted. I repeat, the entire country and she changed the land mass of it by doing that too. That's pretty huge, yet you're saying she's overhyped. Get out man, that's just whack. And, she is also a Dragon. That's pretty neat imo. You can't call something like this boring when she's done some incredible things both in the past and during her run in the manga, even if the way she went out wasn't that great.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
You have to be joking. You're calling someone with one of the most crucial and more interesting backstories plain and boring? She used to be a queen, she created Dragon Slayer magic, was a master enchanter and had quite the unfortunate series of events which led to her being a twisted, almost insane character. How the heck is that boring? And don't forget what she did in the manga either, she reshaped the entire country (or continent, can't remember which) with one spell and she wasn't even exhausted. I repeat, the entire country and she changed the land mass of it by doing that too. That's pretty huge, yet you're saying she's overhyped. Get out man, that's just whack. And, she is also a Dragon. That's pretty neat imo. You can't call something like this boring when she's done some incredible things both in the past and during her run in the manga, even if the way she went out wasn't that great.
Savage af

#rekt #gg
Although tbh, Universe One did more good to Ishgar than Alvarez lmao.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I'm with Abrar. Her character is low quality but I like her magic and the fact that she was atleast at first a strong woman. I have very critical stances on how I think a well done character should be. However I do love Irene's powers and magic. Her backstory helped bridge gaps in history and lore, but that was... ok

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I'm with Abrar. Her character is low quality. I have very critical stances on how I think a well done character should be. However I do love Irene's powers and magic. Her backstory helped bridge gaps in history and lore, but that was... ok
Well, do tell me how her character is low quality because you still haven't pointed that out whatsoever.