Walter says hi

WalterB

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 21, 2017
Messages
37
Reaction score
23
Country
Germany
Hi I am Walter. I am an aspiring artist. I like to make comics depicting fights between famous manga characters, such as Naruto vs Luffy. My dream is to make a webcomic that becomes the next One Punch Man. I will be posting some of my art in the gallery.

I hope to see you around!!

My deviantart is http://walterbl.deviantart.com/
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hi I am Walter. I am an aspiring artist. I like to make comics depicting fights between famous manga characters, such as Naruto vs Luffy. My dream is to make a webcomic that becomes the next One Punch Man. I will be posting some of my art in the gallery.

I hope to see you around!!

My deviantart is http://walterbl.deviantart.com/
Looking forward to seeing what you have to offer with these comical battles :amuse

You can also open your own gallery here on MH if you do so desire.
 
Top