- Joined
- May 25, 2016
- Messages
- 1,564
- Reaction score
- 2,181
- Age
- 30
- Country
-
Author of Red Sprite.
Author of Red Sprite.
Poor guy, keeps falling victim to the Fornever curseAuthor of Red Sprite.
I wonder if he, or any other YouTubers like him, will ever realise that they should stop hyping every single battle series that comes out.Poor guy, keeps falling victim to the Fornever curse
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
About 2 and a half hours.How long until the TOC is out?
Just like you said..So you're venerating veterans?
I couldn't care less whether mangaka is a veteran or rookie, as long as he provides me a good story, i am all in.I couldn't care less about what a mangaka have between his/her legs... I want good stories.
Same face syndrome... I do know what you are talking about, but I see this as a positive thing. XDI hope We Never Learn gets ranked above black clover just to trigger you two. even better if it ends up being more successful despite black clovers constant pushing
In all honesty though, i've been enjoying we never learn and i wouldn't mind it surviving. it's a fun series with cute girls that don't suffer from the same face syndrome of nisekoi.
17号
ヒロアカ
ハイキュー
ロボ ※Cカラー
ストーン
鬼滅
ワンピ ※Cカラー
マリー
ブラクロ
ネバラン ※Cカラー
ポロ
勉強
左門
ソーマ ※Cカラー
火の丸
斉木
青春
U19
銀魂
ゆらぎ
磯兵衛
18号
巻頭:ハイキュー
Cカラー:銀魂、ボルト、青春
AMA about the magazine's current situationRank 4,
I'm the Editor in Chief in disguise. I chose each series's ranking based on number generator between 1-20. Except One Piece, its number generator is between 1-4, And Isobe.

Boku no Hero Academia (Cover, Lead CP)Here's another one:
17号
ヒロアカ
ヒロアカすまっしゅWJ特別編
ブラクロ
ワンピ
ロボ ※Cカラー
銀魂
勉強
ネバラン ※Cカラー
マリー
ハイキュー
ソーマ ※Cカラー
ストーン
鬼滅
火ノ丸
斉木
ポロ
ゆらぎ
U19
左門
青春
磯兵衛
18号
巻頭:ゆらぎ ※周年記念
Cカラー:ボルト※アニメ化記念表紙&C、ヒロアカ※綴じ込み付録第2弾:スペシャルJCカバー
Ichigo 100% sequel will start in Jump GigaGIGA情報
いちご100%続編連載開始
ヒロアカ総力特集
ネバラン、ハイキュー描き下しポスター
許斐剛、藤巻忠俊 創作秘話徹底対談
In fact, 2nd tocs is good. Even in 2ch, people was surprise 1st tocs its not the good.Now we have two TOCs, Heiji is more reliable because of years of service in this forum. Someone translate it.
Nisekoi was third first ranking."We can't study" got a better first ranking than Nisekoi. The first chapter was not even that good and got 4th, surprising, honestly.
The third chapter was the one I liked more from the ones I read, let's see how it goes.