Ai hav no kashu, Philiau.
Supent ol on Subuicchi.
Stiru no garufurendo.![]()

Ai hav no kashu, Philiau.
Supent ol on Subuicchi.
Stiru no garufurendo.![]()




ThanksAs for the recommendations, I still haven't seen them myself, but Elfen Lied and Blood-C are definitely what you're looking for.
Needless to say, those genres are my favourite too.![]()
I will take a little peek. Funny thing is I know one of Elfen Lied OST (Lilium) but I haven't watched the anime 
To cheer me up, huh?

I should be thanking you.:3
![]()
ThanksI will take a little peek. Funny thing is I know one of Elfen Lied OST (Lilium) but I haven't watched the anime
![]()

Moar...Moar! MOAR!!!!

hi
Hello Battou!



![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Praise the booty![]()


Are you implying it wasn't like this before?It's getting interesting![]()

It's getting more interesting![]()
![]()
I absolutely had to comment like this.
Are you implying it wasn't like this before?![]()


Btw, did you know some Disord servers were like this?Good boy.![]()
