Final Best Minor Male Character of 2016

Best Minor Male Character of 2016

  • Hisoka

  • Escanor


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Final Round
​


​
Hisoka​
[TD="auto;vertical-align: bottom;border-width: 0px;font-size: 0!important;"]-[/TD][TD="auto%;border-width: 0px;"][/TD][TD="auto%;border-width: 0px;"]
Escanor
[/TD]​
​
​

​
Use this thread to vote for the Best Minor Male Character of 2016.

Final Round Voting Rules
  • The nominees in each group will fight against each other in a 1vs1 combat
  • You can only vote for one nominee
  • You are allowed to change your vote
  • The nominee with the most votes will be the winner
  • This round is open for 7 days


The voting round will end Sunday, April 16th, 2017. Please choose 1 option.


Hisoka Morow (Hunter x Hunter) - 11 nominations
Erwin Smith (Shingeki no Kyojin) - 10 nominations
Escanor (Nanatsu no Tazai) - 8 nominations
Phil (Yakusoku no Neverland) - 5 nominations
Pedro (One Piece) - 5 nominations
Chrollo Lucifer (Hunter x Hunter) - 3 nominations
Fumikage Tokoyami (Boku no Hero Academia) - 2 nominations
Akira Hayama (Shokugeki no Soma) - 2 nominations
Don (Yakusoku no Neverland) - 2 nominations
Souta Furuta Washuu (Tokyo Ghoul:re) - 2 nominations
Sting Eucliffe (Fairy Tail) - 2 nominations
Kirishima Eijirou (Boku no Hero Academia) - 1 nomination
Minoru Mineta (Boku no Hero Academia) - 1 nomination
Take Hirako (Tokyo Ghoul:re) - 1 nomination
Einar (Vinland Saga) - 1 nomination
Thorkell (Vinland Saga) - 1 nomination

Ruth (Mahoutsukai no Yome)
Emiya Shirou (Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 3rei!!) - 1 nomination
Marion Cross (D-Gray Man) - 1 nomination
Saiba Joichirou (Shokugeki no Soma) - 1 nomination
Speed-o'-Sonic (One-Punch Man) - 1 nomination
Midora (Toriko) - 1 nomination
Bansai (Gintama) - 1 nomination
King (One-Punch Man) - 1 nomination
Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki (Fairy Tail) - 1 nomination
Jellal Fernandes (Fairy Tail) - 1 nomination
Eve Tearm (Fairy Tail) - 1 nomination
Ren Kouen (Magi) - 1 nomination

Erwin Smith (Shingeki no Kyojin) - 15 votes
Phil (Yakusoku no Neverland) - 9 votes

Hisoka Morow (Hunter x Hunter) - 21 votes

Pedro (One Piece) - 6 votes
Chrollo Lucifer (Hunter x Hunter) - 12 votes

Escanor (Nanatsu no Tazai) - 15 votes

Post questions and comments to the 2017 Manga Awards Info Thread
 
Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I don't know Hisoka so I couldn't consider him so it was down to Erwin and Phil. One character a strong, intelligent man that wanted to achieve true freedom for humanity, the other a young child who literally only said "Emma" a lot. I voted for Erwin.
 

Arcueid

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2016
Messages
253
Reaction score
430
Country
Turkey
My vote goes to Erwin. Such a brilliantly written character and for me above most of the shounen mc's.
He is the true gem in SnK.
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Why does it start like this....?
Hisoka vs Erwin....

I think I'm gonna go with Erwin here, I like Hisoka more but we don't get much HxH anyway.
Why is Phil even there ? I'd like it more if we keep these nominations serious instead of jokes
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I would vote for Chrollo just to see another battle with Hisoka in the finals, if you know what I mean :cheez

But I shall follow my heart and vote for Escanor.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I can't bring myself to vote for Escanor because I don't consider him a minor character. It's between Pedro and Chrollo. And I choose... Pedro.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I can't bring myself to vote for Escanor because I don't consider him a minor character. It's between Pedro and Chrollo. And I choose... Pedro.
Blame MAL Issac. It's like Wikipedia. Anyone can change it to whatever they want at any time :sweat
Still, it is Escanor, and I have some kind of weakness against him... Gotta vote for the guy
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
It's fine if you don't want to use MAL as a guide (though the MA's will). But pick on wikipedia? It's a good start for anyone lacking knowledge on a topic. I know a scientist/researcher who contributes with a wiki page in his field. Doubt he's the only one. #wiki<insertpraisehere>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top