Of how to fail as a sensei.Takes notes of what?

Of how to fail as a sensei.Takes notes of what?

Natural Resource Management.What u studying Brandu? They no give you kash?![]()

Oil, coal and stuff?Natural Resource Management.
You got cash to spare for me![]()
![]()



Congrats!Gets no congrats from AbrarI've been here for a little more than a year.![]()

Thanks nii :]Congratz dude![]()
Congrats!

Gomenasai Liam-donoGets no congrats from Abrar
Thanks nii :]
I think Neverland might be my new home forum.
A solid year of bob not liking my posts![]()


Time sure flies fast. Well congrats on surviving this long

Yes I've managed to not be banned yet. Can't say the same for some of my asociates but I can make it even further!Time sure flies fast. Well congrats on surviving this long![]()
Congratz man!
Congratz dude![]()
Congrats!
Congratz man!
You guys never congratulated meGratz my child and fanboi![]()


You never asked to be congratulated like Spiritto didYou guys never congratulated me
You are all meanies!![]()
![]()

You sure?My family always had some mental disorders in the bloodline but I seem to be the one who got off easy with some minor anxiety issues.