Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
Dude, that guy is probably not that deep into video games in the first place. Because seeing endless sequels of Assassins Creed & Call of Duty, people respect video game producers, who dont slaughter their franchise by milking it to death (in a short period of time, at least).
He just wants anything Bleach related.

It would be funny to see a Bleach anime return and then flop. I wonder how he'll react.
 

Nakura

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
1,564
Reaction score
2,181
Age
30
Country
Ireland
He just wants anything Bleach related.

It would be funny to see a Bleach anime return and then flop. I wonder how he'll react.
"The anime's ratings aren't very good. Shueisha must have purposefully given it a bad time slot so no one would watch it because they hate Kubo. Also did you know that Kubo doesn't have any good feelings for WSJ? Have I mentioned that?"
 

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
How low you guys think this week's chapter of we can't study will be?
 

Koi Kage

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
1,210
Reaction score
311
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How low you guys think this week's chapter of we can't study will be?
It gets a color page this issue so it doesn't really matter.

what's the possible ranking that Poro may receive this week? I'm guessing 6/10th
 

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It gets a color page this issue so it doesn't really matter.

what's the possible ranking that Poro may receive this week? I'm guessing 6/10th
Oh you're right... Too bad... So this is pretty much a dead week... No One Piece... No ranked black clover or we can't study...

Can't we skip it already?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It gets a color page this issue so it doesn't really matter.

what's the possible ranking that Poro may receive this week? I'm guessing 6/10th
I'm hoping you're right but... I keep saying dead bottom...
 

tirakai

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 7, 2016
Messages
5,297
Reaction score
7,333
Age
33
Country
Scotland
Personally I hope Poro is 1 rank above Spring Weapon every issue.
 

Nakura

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
1,564
Reaction score
2,181
Age
30
Country
Ireland
I think Poro will be 8th. I don't think it will do too badly, but it won't stand out.
 

Koi Kage

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
1,210
Reaction score
311
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just read the new chapter for Hungry Marie and to be honest even with what happened it just isn't interesting, but it still has two weeks to try to change that. It will be ranked in two weeks so we'll get a clearer picture on if it'll stay around long or not.

What's everyone's thoughts on where it'll be placed when it ranks?
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I would imagine Poro does better than Hungry Marie but I'm just guessing. WNL this week made me feel like I was retaking trigonometry, and I hated that class. At least it's confirmed tan line is best girl from the chapter, best girls always can cook (Tsugami for example)
 

Sir Isley

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2012
Messages
189
Reaction score
130
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Everyone keeps on mentioning changes made to how the source material is adapted in a way like the director, Series Composition, producer, etc have complete freedom. Besides the production committee's influence, any change made or any new material has to have the Original Creator, in this case the Mangaka, or at the least their editor's consent.
Tell that to Claymore, unlike Akame Ga Kill where Takahiro was the scenario director which explains the nonsense of episodes 19.5-24, Claymore has no such thing.
 

Koi Kage

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
1,210
Reaction score
311
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I would imagine Poro does better than Hungry Marie but I'm just guessing. WNL this week made me feel like I was retaking trigonometry, and I hated that class. At least it's confirmed tan line is best girl from the chapter, best girls always can cook (Tsugami for example)
Yeah I can see that happening when it finally happens. We can't study is not as bad as some people say hope it stays at a pretty high ranking, also what are your thoughts on the length of the series I speculate some where close to 100/150 chapters in total.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Yeah it's not as bad, it's a lower tier Nisekoi which is a pretty good harem imo. I'm very much enjoying it and the art and characters are good enough for me. I think 100-120 is fair, Nisekoi went on longer than most harems cause the author kept adding childhood friends to suspend the drama. Then when Raku dropped the girls like flies it went for worse. WNL should end when he gets his college recommendation and the girls get accepted in their respective subject/sport
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nisekoi anime was pretty enjoyable. So funny and entertaining.
anime Ichijou was really hot. I loved the anime.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
RxL took advantage of my weak side with this "rivalry" (Robo really don't care, so it is not a rivalry, kind of. XD), I'm looking forward to chapter 4. Let's go, ESJ, make the right decisions this time!
 

Nakura

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
1,564
Reaction score
2,181
Age
30
Country
Ireland
Credit to Kaizou_10

Shounen Jump Issue 19:
Black Clover (Cover, Lead CP)
Haikyuu!!
Yakusoku no Neverland
Boku no Hero Academia
Robot×Laserbeam
Shokugeki no Souma
Harapeko no Marie
Kuromori Climb (CP, One Shot)
Spring Weapon Number One
Boku-tachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai (CP)
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Dr. Stone
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Hinomaru Zumou
Samon-kun wa Summoner
Poro no Ryuugaku-ki
Gintama
U19
Isobe Isobee Monogatari

Shounen Jump Issue 20:
Cover, Lead CP: Haikyuu!!
CP: Hinomaru Zumou, Yakusoku no Neverland, Harapeko no Marie
 

TyVip

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,814
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
told ya Poro will be double digits.

HZ with the color page, how's the final match so far? the last battle yet?
 

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why would Jump torture themselves by placing SW1 so high?
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Poro?! :( Poro!!!!1 Noooo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top