Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Lets see we have a couple of inactives right now, I dont like this, I will votekill Mazino for now, until I see more diverse player activity.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
No idea who Mazino is and I don't feel like searching to find out so I'll just wait for Gry...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No idea who Mazino is and I don't feel like searching to find out so I'll just wait for Gry...
No reason to wait for me on anything, if you looking for the votes they're at the stickied post at the top.
This will take some getting-used-to I feel.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm more interested in people like Demon and Vandred - that are around but not posting - than people that just weren't online yet and have over 15h to contribute...
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The fact that nearly no one has posted makes it hard for even Day 1. We don't even have a votekill clusterfuck yet. What's going on here?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
No reason to wait for me on anything, if you looking for the votes they're at the stickied post at the top.
This will take some getting-used-to I feel.
Yeah, I meant 'wait for you to edit the list,' but you finished editing the list before I posted that so... :cookiestare
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
15/17 of the players have posted with less than 50% of the time passed tho, Wyis '-'
ik but generally most players would have an average of 10-13 posts by now. I know it must have been an inconvenient timeframe for some like me who has only just woken up, but it's just unusual.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
The fact that nearly no one has posted makes it hard for even Day 1. We don't even have a votekill clusterfuck yet. What's going on here?
Some mafias are probably hidden along the inactives this isnt natural.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ik but generally most players would have an average of 10-13 posts by now. I know it must have been an inconvenient timeframe for some like me who has only just woken up, but it's just unusual.
You want chaos?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I still think it is the safest for us to go after inactive/lurkers

Gonna go clean up the house and hit the gym, should be back in a hour and half
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I'm more interested in people like Demon and Vandred - that are around but not posting - than people that just weren't online yet and have over 15h to contribute...
When I'll feel like I have something to contribute, I'll gladly share it. Right now... I don't really know how speculating about this and that being a hint of someone being mafia could be useful, especially since I don't know how you guys usually play. I only followed the last game a bit.

But if you want me to start throwing accusations around... Then, for the sake of chaos:
Exactly why i dont make 100post a day anymore....lol
You guys question my game play the last few times....remember there is no hardy,jorped,nuno,etc to feed my spam xP
Didn't you happen to be none other than the mafia boss last time? :nerd
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
When I'll feel like I have something to contribute, I'll gladly share it. Right now... I don't really know how speculating about this and that being a hint of someone being mafia could be useful, especially since I don't know how you guys usually play. I only followed the last game a bit.

But if you want me to start throwing accusations around... Then, for the sake of chaos:

Didn't you happen to be none other than the mafia boss last time? :nerd
Well "throwing" accusations isn't the only way to contribute ^^'
Who do you think I am, Kato?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Last game. You aren't the only one who's nerdy enough to take notes >.>
It just looks like random numbers and I don't think those based on a single game can be used to define what's usual afternoon 54 xD
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well "throwing" accusations isn't the only way to contribute ^^'

It just looks like random numbers and I don't think those based on a single game can be used to define what's usual afternoon 54 xD
I guess. I'm just going off last game. Then again, last game was a fair bit smaller than this one so there's bound to be more lurkers.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well "throwing" accusations isn't the only way to contribute ^^'
I know. It was a joke :p

I guess. I'm just going off last game. Then again, last game was a fair bit smaller than this one so there's bound to be more lurkers.
Seventeen players means 13 townies (with someone possibly third party?) and 4 mafia members, right? That means a lot could go wrong if we start going after lurkers without any other meaningful suspicion, if you ask me...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
But if you want me to start throwing accusations around... Then, for the sake of chaos:

Didn't you happen to be none other than the mafia boss last time? :nerd
And?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I know. It was a joke :p


Seventeen players means 13 townies (with someone possibly third party?) and 4 mafia members, right? That means a lot could go wrong if we start going after lurkers without any other meaningful suspicion, if you ask me...
Very seldom do we lynch a true mafia day 1....gotta be a major fuck up on their behalf or we hit a death miller or some fuk like last game.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Sounds like a good reason to question your playstyle if it's the same as last time, no?

Not that I would put too much thought into analyzing this kind of stuff anyway, personally.

Very seldom do we lynch a true mafia day 1....gotta be a major fuck up on their behalf or we hit a death miller or some fuk like last game.
I assume it's going to be even harder now that there are more than three townies for every mafia.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top