Lets see we have a couple of inactives right now, I dont like this, I will votekill Mazino for now, until I see more diverse player activity.
No reason to wait for me on anything, if you looking for the votes they're at the stickied post at the top.No idea who Mazino is and I don't feel like searching to find out so I'll just wait for Gry...
Yeah, I meant 'wait for you to edit the list,' but you finished editing the list before I posted that so...No reason to wait for me on anything, if you looking for the votes they're at the stickied post at the top.
This will take some getting-used-to I feel.

ik but generally most players would have an average of 10-13 posts by now. I know it must have been an inconvenient timeframe for some like me who has only just woken up, but it's just unusual.15/17 of the players have posted with less than 50% of the time passed tho, Wyis '-'
Some mafias are probably hidden along the inactives this isnt natural.The fact that nearly no one has posted makes it hard for even Day 1. We don't even have a votekill clusterfuck yet. What's going on here?
You want chaos?ik but generally most players would have an average of 10-13 posts by now. I know it must have been an inconvenient timeframe for some like me who has only just woken up, but it's just unusual.
Where are you getting those numbers from? ô.oik but generally most players would have an average of 10-13 posts by now.
When I'll feel like I have something to contribute, I'll gladly share it. Right now... I don't really know how speculating about this and that being a hint of someone being mafia could be useful, especially since I don't know how you guys usually play. I only followed the last game a bit.I'm more interested in people like Demon and Vandred - that are around but not posting - than people that just weren't online yet and have over 15h to contribute...
Didn't you happen to be none other than the mafia boss last time?Exactly why i dont make 100post a day anymore....lol
You guys question my game play the last few times....remember there is no hardy,jorped,nuno,etc to feed my spam xP

Who do you think I am, Kato?You want chaos?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Last game. You aren't the only one who's nerdy enough to take notes >.>Where are you getting those numbers from? ô.o
Well "throwing" accusations isn't the only way to contribute ^^'When I'll feel like I have something to contribute, I'll gladly share it. Right now... I don't really know how speculating about this and that being a hint of someone being mafia could be useful, especially since I don't know how you guys usually play. I only followed the last game a bit.
But if you want me to start throwing accusations around... Then, for the sake of chaos:
Didn't you happen to be none other than the mafia boss last time?![]()
It just looks like random numbers and I don't think those based on a single game can be used to define what's usual afternoon 54 xDWho do you think I am, Kato?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Last game. You aren't the only one who's nerdy enough to take notes >.>
I guess. I'm just going off last game. Then again, last game was a fair bit smaller than this one so there's bound to be more lurkers.Well "throwing" accusations isn't the only way to contribute ^^'
It just looks like random numbers and I don't think those based on a single game can be used to define what's usual afternoon 54 xD
I know. It was a jokeWell "throwing" accusations isn't the only way to contribute ^^'

Seventeen players means 13 townies (with someone possibly third party?) and 4 mafia members, right? That means a lot could go wrong if we start going after lurkers without any other meaningful suspicion, if you ask me...I guess. I'm just going off last game. Then again, last game was a fair bit smaller than this one so there's bound to be more lurkers.
And?But if you want me to start throwing accusations around... Then, for the sake of chaos:
Didn't you happen to be none other than the mafia boss last time?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Very seldom do we lynch a true mafia day 1....gotta be a major fuck up on their behalf or we hit a death miller or some fuk like last game.I know. It was a joke
Seventeen players means 13 townies (with someone possibly third party?) and 4 mafia members, right? That means a lot could go wrong if we start going after lurkers without any other meaningful suspicion, if you ask me...
Sounds like a good reason to question your playstyle if it's the same as last time, no?And?
I assume it's going to be even harder now that there are more than three townies for every mafia.Very seldom do we lynch a true mafia day 1....gotta be a major fuck up on their behalf or we hit a death miller or some fuk like last game.