Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hmmmmmm. I gotta go, dunno if I am back in time.

I think, I will hold to traditions: Votelock Zasz. After all, Zasz nearly always dies on day 1 if he is in a game, why destroy the good tradition now? :P
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So, hm, people I'm considering moving my vote to:




So he complains about absent people, go on on it, avoids his first point claiming he's being careful and ends up with a placeholder that becomes tied as top voted '-' and says he'll be away. Not very consistent as "careful" to me.




Same reason. Bring in the same story, ends up voting "just to please someone" (since, that way, he doesn't have to explain further why he picked the person as well instead of going with what he was preaching) and then says he'll have less activity as well.

Those two just have similar behavior, imo, that we keep seeing in other games: trying to look meaningful to the game, adding nothing or becoming inconsistent when they have to just go with the wind for safety reasons, then dropping the case. That happened to Zasz recently and he died as mafia on D1. I just honestly don't recall if he was indeed mafia or DM xD

I won't even comment on Philia. Dude simply hates my guts and is terrible with activity in this game. It's not like he had anything else than dislike to vote for me xD

Last one is....... this is so gonna bite me in the ass: Evil. Ik he's working, maybe he's tired, but he was always so jumpy on people... instigating, questioning. Last time I felt I could finally have some peace with him around, he was mafia. I think he's calmer and more "trust building" oriented when he's mafia.

Just sharing my thoughts o/ Too soon for me to hold on to those, but I'll pretty much move my vote to Wyis or Kato - I'll keep it meanwhile to try to keep myself safe tho, lol.
You want be to be consistent? Then give me something to make meaningful comments on.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You want be to be consistent? Then give me something to make meaningful comments on.
I have given more than many o/ spare me from the "trying to look good for the cameras" speech
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, If that was a placeholder, why did you put it on someone that would lead the voting and not on someone that was safe? Being a placeholder and considering that now you have extra time, are you looking for a final target?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Kinda jelly you got Jotaro. On the other hand, role-playing as him would have been quite boring anyway.

17 players with hints to roles and stands can get quite messy, we'll definitely need a list for this one.
Don't be Desin, Mc are often flat and uninteresting !! :derp
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I have given more than many o/ spare me from the "trying to look good for the cameras" speech
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, If that was a placeholder, why did you put it on someone that would lead the voting and not on someone that was safe? Being a placeholder and considering that now you have extra time, are you looking for a final target?
Idk. Votes haven't been updated in awhile and that's what I've been using to keep track.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hmmmmmm. I gotta go, dunno if I am back in time.

I think, I will hold to traditions: Votelock Zasz. After all, Zasz nearly always dies on day 1 if he is in a game, why destroy the good tradition now? :P
Because he could have a very important role?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Are you trying to use this against me now. Sorry I voted for you, but I'm sure you'll live.
Cause that "the voting list wasnt updated" is bs, Wyis. Philia voted only 20mins before you and he had 2 votes for long, that was alrdy in the list, you cant use updates as an excuse, you knew it. So it wasn't a placeholder to me.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Cause that "the voting list wasnt updated" is bs, Wyis. Philia voted only 20mins before you and he had 2 votes for long, that was alrdy in the list, you cant use updates as an excuse, you knew it. So it wasn't a placeholder to me.
To be fair if he voted for Philia you´d say he was bandwagoing.

You are always a little too agressive for me, but then again, that helps in a game where few people actively talk
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Not rly since my problem with his vote as the placeholder excuse.

And if I'm always a bit too aggressive then I guess that's just my playing style ^^'
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Cause that "the voting list wasnt updated" is bs, Wyis. Philia voted only 20mins before you and he had 2 votes for long, that was alrdy in the list, you cant use updates as an excuse, you knew it. So it wasn't a placeholder to me.
Yes I can. And I already said I've been on the town most of today. I can't stop you making assumptions about my actions. The question is if you can fool others?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I can't still change my avatar...
It must be the work of an enemy Stand. :kappa
And of course I've got already two votes on me...
I realize I'm affected with the AFK syndrome, but it's also true that on Day 1 there isn't much do or say. LOL
That is why I don't understand all of these bandwagons out of nowhere...
Some mafia here must be having lots of fun right now.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
At least I'm presenting reasons why I'm assuming stuff instead of just randomly accusing one of trying to fool others ^^' But yeah, proceed as you may, I'm satisfied with what I got from this.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
At least I'm presenting reasons why I'm assuming stuff instead of just randomly accusing one of trying to fool others ^^' But yeah, proceed as you may, I'm satisfied with what I got from this.
I hope so
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well spirit...im voting you.
Not because of this vote issue...but because of your hesitation on your roles ability to act or not...to me thats a mafia who hasnt decided on what to claim.
Im sure you know if roles are passive or active by now...no?

Votekill spirit
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well spirit...im voting you.
Not because of this vote issue...but because of your hesitation on your roles ability to act or not...to me thats a mafia who hasnt decided on what to claim.
Im sure you know if roles are passive or active by now...no?

Votekill spirit
That's because I'm still not sure how to use it yet. But I can say it's definitely an active role now.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
How many hours are left?
Just to know if I have enough time to votekill someone.
By the way, the role I've got is nothing new for me.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
A fight between Lala and Spirit? :hmm

Lala never dies in day 1. She's considered too useful to be Bandwagoned.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top