Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
@Philia am I still your suspect? Mind moving your vote then? Or do you plan to do that eventually? @.@ I kinda can't move as well meanwhile due to that...
Sure then


I votelock Zasz
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Lovers can't talk during the day?

But sure, mr. Host. Me and Greg are the ultimate lovers.


Wat?
Errrr, yes they can. I made sure to give my beloved third party all means to win, so unless someone tweaked it after me, it's still on.
And nice try once again. Don't act like you weren't my Lover in the shocking wizzard game back then.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well...im tell you flat out that im not a lover.
Also...im not trying to coincide with lala...i had an issue with spirit because of what i just posted.
Her issue is with his vote....if thats working together...i dont know what to tell you....
I didnt make him not know his role....im almost certain lala didnt make him vote her....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Evil.....are you protecting spirit?
We should just lynch your ass for admitting you are a 3rd party threat xD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Errrr, yes they can. I made sure to give my beloved third party all means to win, so unless someone tweaked it after me, it's still on.
And nice try once again. Don't act like you weren't my Lover in the shocking wizzard game back then.
No I don't recall it o.ô I'm quite certain I couldn't talk to Demon during the day either, just recently. And I just quoted you the present rule about this matter.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
My vote should answer your question about Zasz. If not reread my posts. And check the roles.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No I don't recall it o.ô I'm quite certain I couldn't talk to Demon during the day either, just recently. And I just quoted you the present rule about this matter.
Uh oh...
Evil went too far out on the limb for his mafia m8..lol
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I hope you're joking. :kappa
The votes that started as a joke aren't funny now.
I don't even understand why I'm this kind of situation, when there are others who barely posted today...
I'm going to reveal my role, but are you fine with that? I know it's nothing grand, however, as I said, it might prove useful later on.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
No I don't recall it o.ô I'm quite certain I couldn't talk to Demon during the day either, just recently. And I just quoted you the present rule about this matter.
Ugh, night talk, my bad. Anyways, are you the town or mafia lover though?

Well...im tell you flat out that im not a lover.
Also...im not trying to coincide with lala...i had an issue with spirit because of what i just posted.
Her issue is with his vote....if thats working together...i dont know what to tell you....
I didnt make him not know his role....im almost certain lala didnt make him vote her....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Evil.....are you protecting spirit?
We should just lynch your ass for admitting you are a 3rd party threat xD
like I would join a sinking ship. :pls Go down bitches!

Or prove it you're not and give her the decisive vote :evil
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Well have absolutely no clue, so will randomly votekill mazino for now may change it, ofc depending on any potential new info.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ugh, night talk, my bad. Anyways, are you the town or mafia lover though?

like I would join a sinking ship. :pls Go down bitches!

Or prove it you're not and give her the decisive vote :evil
Not gonna pressure me....
But why are you really over looking what i said about spirit....nothing to say about his im not sure excuse.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
James please tell why you locked on Zasz...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
How come lawl has 3 votes now?

Well...im tell you flat out that im not a lover.
Also...im not trying to coincide with lala...i had an issue with spirit because of what i just posted.
Her issue is with his vote....if thats working together...i dont know what to tell you....
I didnt make him not know his role....im almost certain lala didnt make him vote her....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Evil.....are you protecting spirit?
We should just lynch your ass for admitting you are a 3rd party threat xD
Funny, your character's Stand is called Lovers.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well have absolutely no clue, so will randomly votekill mazino for now may change it, ofc depending on any potential new info.
Hey erin....do you have a passive or active role?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I hope you're joking. :kappa
The votes that started as a joke aren't funny now.
I don't even understand why I'm this kind of situation, when there are others who barely posted today...
I'm going to reveal my role, but are you fine with that? I know it's nothing grand, however, as I said, it might prove useful later on.
I'm sorry. I can't change my vote :pout
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I hope you're joking. :kappa
The votes that started as a joke aren't funny now.
I don't even understand why I'm this kind of situation, when there are others who barely posted today...
I'm going to reveal my role, but are you fine with that? I know it's nothing grand, however, as I said, it might prove useful later on.
Relax, Zasz. All you gotta do is votelock on Philia and you have a tie which might save you. If your role could prove useful later on, you could either reveal it now in hopes of making it through the night as you are not important enough for Mafia to consider be killed or you give us a clear hint/hints that makes it easy for some of us to tell what you got.

James please tell why you locked on Zasz...
Like I said, Philia, it's tradition. What else can I say on day 1?^^
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ugh, night talk, my bad. Anyways, are you the town or mafia lover though?
OMG #scavfeelings

I could use help in trying to understand Philia's point since that seems more promising than this beef @.@
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm sorry. I can't change my vote :pout
If you're implying that your vote was forcefully moved to Zasz, how did you know there was someone moving votes to him before hand? @.@ Are you saying there's a gambler that can move votes twice as well? '-'
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Relax, Zasz. All you gotta do is votelock on Philia and you have a tie which might save you. If your role could prove useful later on, you could either reveal it now in hopes of making it through the night as you are not important enough for Mafia to consider be killed or you give us a clear hint/hints that makes it easy for some of us to tell what you got.



Like I said, Philia, it's tradition. What else can I say on day 1?^^
No dude. Not satisfactory. Will you claim Politician?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Not gonna pressure me....
But why are you really over looking what i said about spirit....nothing to say about his im not sure excuse.
He's suspicious af but that kind of mafia will just drag himself down sooner or later anyways. There are better targets today. You. Farfalla. Possibly Zasz.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top