Sounds cool, but neither really fits my role or my stand.Pet Shop is DIO's pet and one of the final enemy in Stardust Crusaders. He is a rare case of animal with a Stand and is a badass. His Stand Horus allows him to control ice.
Sounds cool, but neither really fits my role or my stand.Pet Shop is DIO's pet and one of the final enemy in Stardust Crusaders. He is a rare case of animal with a Stand and is a badass. His Stand Horus allows him to control ice.
Well, we don't know who deserve to die. I don't really trust gut feeling on Day 1.Classical evasive mafia vote.
I'll take upon my townie burdon and vote for someone who deserves to die, or someone other who is a bit more suspicious than the one tied up. And ideally the gut feeling is right.
It would be hard to associate a given role to a elemental type stand, and part 3 is full of those, Hol Horse was one of the few basic stand exceptions.Sounds cool, but neither really fits my role or my stand.
Does that not make you useless then? You're a solid choice with that shadowy play of yours.Well, we don't know who deserve to die. I don't really trust gut feeling on Day 1.
Useless during this phase? Maybe.Does that not make you useless then? You're a solid choice with that shadowy play of yours.
Anything suspicious?I wanna vote for Wyis
ReallyAnything suspicious?

That's why it is called a joke. Jesus, Zasz has more humor in his little finger than the rest of you guys taking everything seriously. He even liked my comments on page 11 and 12 about him dying on day 1 being tradition.Already did that, might do it again for someone suspicious, gotta think about it, just to be clear I dont think bandwagoning Zasz for "tradition" is anything reasonable Lol.
Ah I've said those alrdy and I'm on my phone now c.cAnything suspicious?
What is funny is that Aonori only started to post again after Philia's death.Between WYIS, Demon and Aonori right now. Last one seems active, but all he does is just talking about the theme.
Go ahead, vote. He meets your condition of zero votes.What is funny is that Aonori only started to post again after Philia's death.
Not really, I just pointed out, I was right in my early correlation thingy, even if it doesnt apply to the majority it doesnt mean it cant apply to a few particular cases.Between WYIS, Demon and Aonori right now. Last one seems active, but all he does is just talking about the theme.
I knew you would say that. I am not voting for him, it would be useless anyway.Go ahead, vote. He meets your condition of zero votes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---