Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Clock's ticking, so I'm going to votekill @WithYouInSpirit for now.

Looking at the list of roles, there are none I can't immediately tell how to use, or at the very least if I need to activate them or not. At least it's something to go on rather than shooting blindly or going for "tradition".
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
What is funny is that Aonori only started to post again after Philia's death.
Ok both you and Evil are getting more and more suspicious, I´ve already said why I wasnt posting in my prev (school work), but because Philia is dead I need to vote again.

Lets get this over with, Votekill Evil3ye
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Ok, let's go! Let's see who is going on a rescue mission.

VOTE KILL WYIS
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just fukan vote spirit....how can you guys not see thru his lie after lie?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Aonori (now I'm home):
- Wyis is not playing as his usual self - seems reluctant all the time, as if he's insecure (as pointed out by SonOfDawns)
- Wyis couldn't provide us info about his role at first, saying it was passive, then saying it was active, and claiming he was confused
- Wyis could be the Gambler in my eyes cause Philia had to move his vote from me and Wyis said I wouldn't die due to voting in his opinion, while I was insisting he was suspicious for that
- Wyis lacked consistency, saying we should go for luckers, then putting a "placeholder" that would lead someone to get lynched
If I forgot something, lemme know @.@
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah ok, guess my post came in late.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ok both you and Evil are getting more and more suspicious, I´ve already said why I wasnt posting in my prev (school work), but because Philia is dead I need to vote again.

Lets get this over with, Votekill Evil3ye
Here i thought it was kato....your early votelock shoulda been the clue
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ok, let's go! Let's see who is going on a rescue mission.

VOTE KILL WYIS
Nobody will. If WYIS was mafia his mafia buddies will probably let him die, too much attention now. If WYIS if townie then nobody will come forward anyway as WYIS had no supporters.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Ok both you and Evil are getting more and more suspicious, I´ve already said why I wasnt posting in my prev (school work), but because Philia is dead I need to vote again.

Lets get this over with, Votekill Evil3ye
Evasive zero votes canditate vote, there we go. You next!
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
@Aonori (now I'm home):
- Wyis is not playing as his usual self - seems reluctant all the time, as if he's insecure (as pointed out by SonOfDawns)
- Wyis couldn't provide us info about his role at first, saying it was passive, then saying it was active, and claiming he was confused
- Wyis could be the Gambler in my eyes cause Philia had to move his vote from me and Wyis said I wouldn't die due to voting in his opinion, while I was insisting he was suspicious for that
- Wyis lacked consistency, saying we should go for luckers, then putting a "placeholder" that would lead someone to get lynched
If I forgot something, lemme know @.@
bark* bark*
(I deserve this for my lack of experience):facepalm

Ok, joining in the bandwagon. votelock @WithYouInSpirit
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nobody will. If WYIS was mafia his mafia buddies will probably let him die, too much attention now. If WYIS if townie then nobody will come forward anyway as WYIS had no supporters.
Yeah he does....aonori and kato
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I'm alright with WYIS getting voted up (sorry Liam).

Right now I'm just waiting to see last minute actions and try to respond accordingly
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh wow. Rip. Going to votechange to Zasz because I feel like he might be the Escort.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top