Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Nothing really happened...did it?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Also....lala,i cant believe you are giving him a pass....this whole situation seems shady.
Using a potential 3rd party member to help find mafia....:shootme
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yup, only the 3 brazilians here now.

It's not like I'm giving him a pass, I wrote a big ass post on him. I followed all of his posts on D1 ffs @.@ I just think that if he's mafia, he gave up from the game, LOL. I thought that if he was mafia he would be fighting more to save his own ass. Not that it clears him...

What do you think about Erin, Demon and Desin, btw?

Desin is like... the ultimate shadow. I've been on kinda the whole time, I've seen the dude come and go. I just wanted to look for more substance since we have ours ahead.

Let's enjoy the time while the euros are asleep when go on without the fuckers '-'
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nah, Im here too. Dunno, if I will be around in 7 hours though, so I gonna vote now: Votekill Evil3ye. If Evil says the truth we don't really lose anyone important, if he lied then it is better to get rid off him. I still think he said the truth but even so with his death we can confirm that lovers are in-game for sure which should make things worrisome for mafia too.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Desin....dont know
Demon is like he doesnt want to be noticed...maybe important.
Erin....im leaning that she is townie...she actually got nasty with you lol xD

Maz is one im worried about...i noticed he was on but avoiding the thread when i first got on a few hours ago....x/
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
True, Mazi is kinda like Desin altho I think that Desin took even less part in stuff.
The think about Demon being important is that he could be important as a townie or as a mafia (strongman, detective, boss, etc)
And I believe that when Erin is aggressive, she's mafia xD I think she's way easy going when she's townie, kinda indiferent to people suspecting her or not. Maybe this game will teach me something different about her tho, who knows.

Nah, Im here too. Dunno, if I will be around in 7 hours though, so I gonna vote now: Votekill Evil3ye. If Evil says the truth we don't really lose anyone important, if he lied then it is better to get rid off him. I still think he said the truth but even so with his death we can confirm that lovers are in-game for sure which should make things worrisome for mafia too.
You're brazilian now as well '-'
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nah, Im here too. Dunno, if I will be around in 7 hours though, so I gonna vote now: Votekill Evil3ye. If Evil says the truth we don't really lose anyone important, if he lied then it is better to get rid off him. I still think he said the truth but even so with his death we can confirm that lovers are in-game for sure which should make things worrisome for mafia too.
14-17 players=4 mafias.
So you finally see my point...he's fighting it like he's a freeman or something
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
True, Mazi is kinda like Desin altho I think that Desin took even less part in stuff.
The think about Demon being important is that he could be important as a townie or as a mafia (strongman, detective, boss, etc)
And I believe that when Erin is aggressive, she's mafia xD I think she's way easy going when she's townie, kinda indiferent to people suspecting her or not. Maybe this game will teach me something different about her tho, who knows.


You're brazilian now as well '-'
We should make a Honorary Brazillian Badge.

14-17 players=4 mafias.
So you finally see my point...he's fighting it like he's a freeman or something
My only doubt about roasting Evil today is...who do we focus tomorrow if hes not mafia?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We should make a Honorary Brazillian Badge.



My only doubt about roasting Evil today is...who do we focus tomorrow if hes not mafia?
Look to the ones distracting us from spirit....i cant do it all alone:XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No matter how you break it down...spirit was important to mafia...whether it be 1 team or 2....
Let that settle in...marinate on that:gnut
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I just don't think Evil would make such mistakes? Of so strongly relating himself to a fellow mafia?
But I'm overestimating him...

Btw, here's your badge. Sry Kato downgraded you two to Brazilians '-'

 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I just don't think Evil would make such mistakes? Of so strongly relating himself to a fellow mafia?
But I'm overestimating him...

Btw, here's your badge. Sry Kato downgraded you two to Brazilians '-'

GREAT ART

My only doubts about him are his erratic behavior on day one, supossedelly lying about his role and using his stand on night 1
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
He lied? I missed that. I saw him saying quite early he'd use his stand on N1 'cause he usually doesn't live long, and his first and single role claim was TSC (which I have seen).
Might crach at 21h now to wake up at 3h @.@
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well i gotta be at work when the game starts...if i die this night you guys better kill evil....
You guys act like what hes doing is a mistake.but if he has a weak mafia role,i can see evil trying to buy a stronger role some time by distracting with some bullshit.
Ive been mafia with evil before...this is the kind of fuckery he would try.

Gawd...he told all of us that its not worth searching for lovers because it makes him more vulnerable....by whom town or mafia.
Well not mafia if yous guys are willing to give him phase after phase to try.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Yeah, I think I got some guesses what you two might have. But like I said I can't make any guesses for people who give me nothing to work with.

@Mazino @Vandred Can't you two at least gimme some hints regarding your role?
sure, i wouldnt call it a role , my stand is more interesting and can be helpful


Maz is one im worried about...i noticed he was on but avoiding the thread when i first got on a few hours ago....x/
when exactly was that ? when i was on it was dead here so i only posted in the win thread,before date night grampsbish ^^
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well, I ended up going through those interactions from yesterday myself, looking for who could have been defending WYIS or attacking Zasz, and the result is...

Votekill Farfalla.

I don't think I'll be able to be around for the end of the phase, so I invite everyone to check for themselves and come to their own conclusions.

Hopefully I won't wake up dead tomorrow.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Well, I ended up going through those interactions from yesterday myself, looking for who could have been defending WYIS or attacking Zasz, and the result is...

Votekill Farfalla.

I don't think I'll be able to be around for the end of the phase, so I invite everyone to check for themselves and come to their own conclusions.

Hopefully I won't wake up dead tomorrow.
You're voting up Farfalla?

The same person Evil3ye, the guy who's pretty much got his spot on the chopping block on reserve at this point, was constantly attacking?...
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well, I ended up going through those interactions from yesterday myself, looking for who could have been defending WYIS or attacking Zasz, and the result is...

Votekill Farfalla.

I don't think I'll be able to be around for the end of the phase, so I invite everyone to check for themselves and come to their own conclusions.

Hopefully I won't wake up dead tomorrow.

You're voting up Farfalla?

The same person Evil3ye, the guy who's pretty much got his spot on the chopping block on reserve at this point, was constantly attacking?...
Man, this is not even lit anymore, it is a campfire at least.

Anyway, I am going to sleep and the gods maybe are at my side, I will sleep a lot.

As a placeholder,
Votekill Evil

Justification: Sketchy use of Stand on day 1/ Talked something about a role which ended up on nothing/ Did not aswer me when I quoted him (or if you did Evil, tag me in).

Vandred´s move may indicate a lovers/3some
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Man, this is not even lit anymore, it is a campfire at least.

Anyway, I am going to sleep and the gods maybe are at my side, I will sleep a lot.

As a placeholder,
Votekill Evil

Justification: Sketchy use of Stand on day 1/ Talked something about a role which ended up on nothing/ Did not aswer me when I quoted him (or if you did Evil, tag me in).

Vandred´s move may indicate a lovers/3some
Unless I'm just derping and forgetting a lot of Farfalla's posts (entirely possible), that theory definitely hold some weight. Vandred's not that stupid and him posting something like that without a lengthy explanation just screams ulterior motives.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am not fine with lynching Evil to confirm that there are Lovers. He said he is a Threesome candidate and that's very risky for a Mafia to say on D1, he is a potential threat to both sides. Getting rid of a 3some Candidate even helps Mafia since it will allow them to diminish the influence of the Lovers on the game.

With that said, I prefer to Vote Kill Erinyes because her current style is similar to the HP one where she was Mafia.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top