- Joined
- Oct 25, 2014
- Messages
- 1,880
- Reaction score
- 2,467
- Age
- 30
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Nothing really happened...did it?

You're brazilian now as well '-'Nah, Im here too. Dunno, if I will be around in 7 hours though, so I gonna vote now: Votekill Evil3ye. If Evil says the truth we don't really lose anyone important, if he lied then it is better to get rid off him. I still think he said the truth but even so with his death we can confirm that lovers are in-game for sure which should make things worrisome for mafia too.
14-17 players=4 mafias.Nah, Im here too. Dunno, if I will be around in 7 hours though, so I gonna vote now: Votekill Evil3ye. If Evil says the truth we don't really lose anyone important, if he lied then it is better to get rid off him. I still think he said the truth but even so with his death we can confirm that lovers are in-game for sure which should make things worrisome for mafia too.
We should make a Honorary Brazillian Badge.True, Mazi is kinda like Desin altho I think that Desin took even less part in stuff.
The think about Demon being important is that he could be important as a townie or as a mafia (strongman, detective, boss, etc)
And I believe that when Erin is aggressive, she's mafia xD I think she's way easy going when she's townie, kinda indiferent to people suspecting her or not. Maybe this game will teach me something different about her tho, who knows.
You're brazilian now as well '-'
My only doubt about roasting Evil today is...who do we focus tomorrow if hes not mafia?14-17 players=4 mafias.
So you finally see my point...he's fighting it like he's a freeman or something
Look to the ones distracting us from spirit....i cant do it all aloneWe should make a Honorary Brazillian Badge.
My only doubt about roasting Evil today is...who do we focus tomorrow if hes not mafia?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

GREAT ARTI just don't think Evil would make such mistakes? Of so strongly relating himself to a fellow mafia?
But I'm overestimating him...
Btw, here's your badge. Sry Kato downgraded you two to Brazilians '-'
![]()
sure, i wouldnt call it a role , my stand is more interesting and can be helpful
when exactly was that ? when i was on it was dead here so i only posted in the win thread,before date night grampsbish ^^Maz is one im worried about...i noticed he was on but avoiding the thread when i first got on a few hours ago....x/
You're voting up Farfalla?Well, I ended up going through those interactions from yesterday myself, looking for who could have been defending WYIS or attacking Zasz, and the result is...
Votekill Farfalla.
I don't think I'll be able to be around for the end of the phase, so I invite everyone to check for themselves and come to their own conclusions.
Hopefully I won't wake up dead tomorrow.
Well, I ended up going through those interactions from yesterday myself, looking for who could have been defending WYIS or attacking Zasz, and the result is...
Votekill Farfalla.
I don't think I'll be able to be around for the end of the phase, so I invite everyone to check for themselves and come to their own conclusions.
Hopefully I won't wake up dead tomorrow.
Man, this is not even lit anymore, it is a campfire at least.You're voting up Farfalla?
The same person Evil3ye, the guy who's pretty much got his spot on the chopping block on reserve at this point, was constantly attacking?...
Unless I'm just derping and forgetting a lot of Farfalla's posts (entirely possible), that theory definitely hold some weight. Vandred's not that stupid and him posting something like that without a lengthy explanation just screams ulterior motives.Man, this is not even lit anymore, it is a campfire at least.
Anyway, I am going to sleep and the gods maybe are at my side, I will sleep a lot.
As a placeholder,
Votekill Evil
Justification: Sketchy use of Stand on day 1/ Talked something about a role which ended up on nothing/ Did not aswer me when I quoted him (or if you did Evil, tag me in).
Vandred´s move may indicate a lovers/3some