- Joined
- Apr 5, 2016
- Messages
- 323
- Reaction score
- 659
- Country
-
I think Lawl was behind the killing as he asked if anyone had a day killing ability
he could have been asking for someone to kill Maz or he killed Maz himself but I am inclined to believe that he did it because he saidanyone with day time killing ability to kill demon ?
then suddenly Maz is killed.Also the fact he wanted to kill Demon could suggest that they have planned something, it's almost like they're trying to take attention away from someone. I think it's either Erin,James or Zasz. There's high chance that Lawl is behind Maz killing and I think he is selling out Demon. Furthermore, I also think something is going on between Erin and Demon because yesterday demon was avoiding voting for evil3ye and instead chose erin, also thisanyway just used my stand on a certain person we will see the results.
why drag erin into this?I say it's between ulq and Erin.
